stuck here in oroville california

couchissatan

Reaction score
My partner and i came here to work with some friends but they ended up screwing me over so we went and moved to a property to work with a different boss but he was just as sketchy..taking advantage of out work, trying to get me drunk and all that douchebag shit..now that we decided to leave he is sabatoging us and trying to make our live miserable in this town. We have two dogs and a van no funds. Basicly just wondering if you have any suggestions of where to head next for a place with better vibes and chance of pot work of any sort..? We want to progress!!

Reactions: Mankini

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
thinking that making a living is the subforum for you -- you looking for a wwoof type of placement?

iflewoverthecuckoosnest

Reaction score
Hah, I was born in Oroville. Funny hearing about it after all these years.

I don't want to say anything too specific online, but you could start by getting onto some wwoof farms. Ask around. You'll find someone in the know.

I know that's a bit cryptic, but that's really the best and most specific advice I'm willing to give online, lol. You'll find something sooner or later. Anywhere from the foothills on up North is a good enough bet. Just root around for connections. There's a reason CA is thought of as such a stoner state :p

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads