stealth pissing (aimed -no pun- for the guys....) | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

stealth pissing (aimed -no pun- for the guys....)

roughdraft

Reaction score
Good lord - I work downtown - I see pissers all the time. Just keep on moving and remember what my sister said when we were in Mexico - "see that wet spot up ahead? Keep in mind that it has not rained here in 4 months - and there were many wet spots in the corners ...". Eyes down and step lightly. :)

this doesn't surprise me, in the city where i stay right now i was in the most crowded part the other day and hello! a little boy pissing into the street in broad daylight. who's gonna say anything? love the common sense down here. ya gotta go ya gotta go!

Big Sister

Reaction score
Let me share with you all my PEE TENT strategy:

I spend a lot of time in the city, so sometimes there *is* no quiet, out of the way, place to go. Plus, sometimes I am just laying down and I don't want to move anywhere.

What I do is stand on my knees, and make a tent with my sleeping bag or blanket completely covering me, then pee into a cup inside.

In the city they're all over the place, I just take one out of the trash or save one for later. Just make sure you get a big enough cup.

Ladies can do this too, I've seen it.

Dameon

Reaction score
I've been caught by cops a couple of times, once 4 of us went to go piss against a wall at the same time, and turned around to a cop laughing at us...he'd been there the whole time. Just warnings every time, second time the cops didn't even bother to run my name.

One important ability is to learn to piss hands-off. Just get that baby out, aim, and put your hands in some natural way, and you can get creative where you go. For example, between two cars in a parking lot can work well if you're just standing there looking at your phone, if anybody sees you they'll just assume you just got out of one of the cars and are checking directions or whatever.

Never known anybody who actually had to register as a sex offender just because they got caught peeing in public.

noothgrush

Reaction score
pissing-as-you-walk down a dark street or alley works for me, or into a bottle behind a dumpster and chucking into the garbage afterwords. (once i pissed into a bottle and left it in my car during a long haul drive and my friend took a blind sip mistaking it for Gatorade)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: Anagor and BusGypsy

All Who Wander

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
it's a funny video, but really, the solution would be to add more publicly accessible urinals.

But it's always the same problem... we need to build more homeless shelters, more warming rooms, more public bathrooms, more free pools and showers, more services for poor and disenfranchised... but the people who are working, paying taxes, and voting generally don't want to pay for it and the people who really need it the most have almost no power or representation.

I figure soon they will just start putting walls and guardhouses around suburbs and close them to public travel.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
But it's always the same problem... we need to build more homeless shelters, more warming rooms, more public bathrooms, more free pools and showers, more services for poor and disenfranchised... but the people who are working, paying taxes, and voting generally don't want to pay for it and the people who really need it the most have almost no power or representation.

I figure soon they will just start putting walls and guardhouses around suburbs and close them to public travel.

the reason there's always going to be a 'need for more' is because they never built the ones being asked for in the first place. it's not an unending problem, it's a solvable one that people in power don't want to spend the money on because it doesn't make them any profit.

• Agree
Reactions: MolotovMocktail

BusGypsy

Reaction score
ever got caught by the PD for pissing in public?
tonight at the bus depot -i shit you not- a cruiser went by, did their little flash dance & said on their loud speaker
"DONT DO IT AGAIN!"

well, fuck man! I gotta piss somehwere. the bathrooms are closed cuz of 9/11 and so i'm caught waving at the cops
with my D in my hand.

any tips im missing cuz i really don't wanna go down as a sex offender just fer waving my D in an alley

In my experience, at least here in Seattle, since the Starbucks fiasco (kicking out a black guy for sitting) and more recently The Doubletree Hotel disaster (kicked out a black guest), a lot of businesses have stopped enforcing the standard bathroom rules. They don't want to get busted.
Since the Starbucks thing, you can use any Starbucks bathroom without getting kicked out.
I work at a hotel. Go in, ask to use restroom. Be polite, try not to look scary- pull up your damn pants and pull down your hoodie, it ain't raining inside!
I was at a Panera in SD once; a guy asked for the restroom code and they wouldn't give it to him; so instead he pissed on the restroom door. Panera kind of deserved that.
If you're a POC, I hate to say it but this will especially work for you in today's political climate. Nobody wants to be that fired Starbucks manager or Front Desk associate.
And the cops are assholes for busting you for peeing. Where are you supposed to? They don't care.

T Paradise

Reaction score
A variant of the pee tent: Get in the poncho tarp you should be carrying anyway and piss in a bottle. Or sit on a bench cover what you have to cover with a jacket and piss.

All Who Wander

Banned
Reaction score
the reason there's always going to be a 'need for more' is because they never built the ones being asked for in the first place. it's not an unending problem, it's a solvable one that people in power don't want to spend the money on because it doesn't make them any profit.

But its not some shady hidden billionare club. Public funds those kinds of city developments. Generally regular voters are against spending that money as there are other emergencies they'd rather spend public funds on other than the needs of homeless.

All Who Wander

Banned
Reaction score
In my experience, at least here in Seattle, since the Starbucks fiasco (kicking out a black guy for sitting) and more recently The Doubletree Hotel disaster (kicked out a black guest), a lot of businesses have stopped enforcing the standard bathroom rules. They don't want to get busted.
Since the Starbucks thing, you can use any Starbucks bathroom without getting kicked out.
I work at a hotel. Go in, ask to use restroom. Be polite, try not to look scary- pull up your damn pants and pull down your hoodie, it ain't raining inside!
I was at a Panera in SD once; a guy asked for the restroom code and they wouldn't give it to him; so instead he pissed on the restroom door. Panera kind of deserved that.
If you're a POC, I hate to say it but this will especially work for you in today's political climate. Nobody wants to be that fired Starbucks manager or Front Desk associate.
And the cops are assholes for busting you for peeing. Where are you supposed to? They don't care.

Our hotel says "our bathroom is for guest use only, its not public." And we kick em out and if they start heading towards the ashtray or dumpster we tell em to leave or we're calling the cops. And if theres no free bathroom at a coffee shop nearby your supposed to buy a .50 cent cookie at mc donalds and use their bathroom.

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
it's a funny video, but really, the solution would be to add more publicly accessible urinals.

Yes, and it doesn't have to be expensive, especially when it comes to urinals.

Amsterdam is a good example:

u1.png

https://www.nicerightnow.com/destinations/europe/netherlands/amsterdam-urinals/

Basel (yes, Switzerland is quite rich ;) ) offers more sophisticated toilets:

u2.png

They are self-cleaning and free to use.

Never had any problems to find a toilet even in the middle of the night in Amsterdam or Basel.

Reaction score
I had a dirty kid show me this trick before I started traveling and it is weird as fuck but shit works.
Pull your trow down to about mid thigh sitting down, like elbows resting on knees. Make sure you got a gap under your pants aim your dick under and piss.

It's so unusually so inconspicuous people don't realize what your doing till your done.

Reactions: ScumRag

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads