Spots to be left alone in Portland Oregon | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Spots to be left alone in Portland Oregon

sevedemanos

Reaction score
In my experience the cops and locals are worse in Vancouver. I have a couple places up there but really don't want to drop the locations because they are few and far between.

The last time I went to PDX I got out as soon as I possibly could. I don't think I'll be going back, except to immediately switch trains and leave the same/next day, ever again.

That being said, the Northeast at the end of the bus lines isint as bad, as @sevedemanos said.
agreed.

sometimes people sound like a crackhead and they could probably feel right at home in a homeless shelter. aside from that though yes, there is always the bushes here and there where i would hide my belongings/ a sleeping bag and tarp for months on end.

pdx is really freaking awesome though still. but you cant explain all the complex urban stuff to just anybody.

like recently there was a full on antifa riot over by the expo center. some guy got shot at. but ofc there was. and ofc he did. thats northeast portland, thats the expo center.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads