Mouse

I deleted myself
it's like tap dancing for ppl who can't afford shoes lol

love it

cricket

Lurker
Current Location
the west coast
thanx uncle mom for the great vid! I got the clicking down the fingers now I am starting to learn to cup my hand palm side down and hit upwards. makes a nice higher tick, even started to get the pop sound from it.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
~~~Are you are fucking wizard???
no that is not the right term... enchanting and amazing fit the bill right on the spot though.

thanks for bringing that piece of amazing in my life lovely... I don't have anything near that dexterity... lol. .... :) though with practice... who knows. :D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Don't touch it. STOP fucking touching it! - Facebook
I always wanted to do something fun like go on another road trip Hop a Train I am anxious to just leave but I don`t want to do this by my self & I Don`t have any friends with same interestI am tired of getting up going to work and coming home and stareing at walls I like classic rock 60`s 70`s 80`s 90`s If I listed all my groups it would be long list arts and crafts puzzles movies concerts festivals camping books
Good morning to the world; thank you for being kind to me today.
what a great day to be sober.
off to busk in Galway city, ireland
Go to Savannah, seek out and sneak on a Q037, head over to Jacksonville, take Amtrak back to Savannah, problem solved!
It appears the recent upgrade broke the registration page, so if you know anyone trying to register an account that can't, that's why. I'm working on a fix.
Bey
It's a very unique, modern feeling, yes?: To miss someone you've never met...
A Simple Step Van wrote on wISDOMiZdUm's profile.
Been over a month. Whaddayadoin? Construction? ~ peace and hope this finds you well
See you later, San Diego. It’s back to the Rockies with me.
If anyone happens to be out that way over the next three weeks, hit me up! I’ll be milling around, playing shows, and getting into trouble <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
MarcR