Spiritual Experience | Squat the Planet

Spiritual Experience

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Brother. .

It's a tough walk, walking out of a trap..
Stay honest, work where you can, share,
& Ask for help..

You'll be OK.

DO NOT try to escape by not walking..
Do not try to leave by making things numb, ignoring them or using hatred of how things are for not doing the work of what you should be.

Life is a bitch, & you die.
Maybe there is more, but neither ask for it nor expect it.

Just keep trying to be what you should be.

& then you will be able to live with yourself, regardless of how fucked up you or your circumstances actually are.

And that's the only thing that matters.

You may never find actual Peace, but..
You sure as fuck can try to be as small of a piece of hell as you are able, however fucking imperfectly, and when you have that in your goddamned breath you *will* fucking walk..
or crawl.. or limp.. or even scratch at dirt, puking & fucking gasping..

Doesn't mean sanctuary isn't out there.
Just means your first step is not to need it.

If you look for fairness.. or, rather, if you *expect* fairness, just because*you* are willing to be fair, existence is going to present you with about 20,000 deep knife wounds that are going to be almost *entirely* self inflicted.
& the few that *aren't* (which will be the fucking biggest), are the ones you are going to have to ignore the most.

When you are strong enough to neither whine about, nor deny that you must continue to be what you love, then (& I don't guarantee it, because I am a whiney, rsnty, hatefull, selfish fuck), *maybe* there is a connection to be had between yourself& what exists..
& *fuck* trying to define it..

There's two choices..
One is balls & the other is luck.

But.. as long as you don't give up, & just keep hoping for the right thing?
Maybe the are both the fucking same.

Good luck, bro,
& Good balls.

peace,

& If you aren't in debilitating pain, be gratefull, & count that as your first blessing.

c

Last edited:

creature

Banned
Reaction score
BTW..
Thank you for having the strength & honesty & love to begin with.

The warning shot isn't to make fun of you, or discourage you, by any means..

It's just that if you want to be 'spiritual', then fuck spiritualness.

Nothing is guaranteed, and if you look for shit, & expect it in return for being a particular way, or do particular things or believing in a particular way, you are either going to be disappointed (perhaps to the point of giving up), or enslaved.

If you know *why* you want what you want, then be the same way you would be if you had it, even if you don't.

There is only so much that is obvious that can be said, before it becomes pedantic.

you clearly know love.

go do it.

after a while you'll figure out what the landmines look like..

Just keep walking.

& if you get there.. if you get to a place of fairness & responsibly & sharing..

let us fucking know, ok?

I've heard tell it's possible.

over & out

PeaceLoveHarmony

Reaction score
BTW..

Nothing is guaranteed, and if you look for shit, & expect it in return for being a particular way, or do particular things or believing in a particular way, you are either going to be disappointed (perhaps to the point of giving up), or enslaved.

If you know *why* you want what you want, then be the same way you would be if you had it, even if you don't.

There is only so much that is obvious that can be said, before it becomes pedantic.

you clearly know love.

go do it.

Just keep walking.

& if you get there.. if you get to a place of fairness & responsibly & sharing..

let us fucking know, ok?

over & out
BTW..

you clearly know love.

go do it.

Just keep walking.

let us fucking know, ok?

over & out
So much love creature :) beautifully said. You cannot expect anything out of anything. Everything is as it is.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Deep creature. I thought I was going to come on and say something worth it.... Hahahaha nope.

creature

Banned
Reaction score
Road Flower?
A smile is as deep as all that can Be..

Ghandi was a fucking prick, but he knew the equations as well as any of us, & he reduced them to the most beautifull of simplicities..
This is right up there with Gotama & fucking Jesus. he said..
he said..
"What greater wisdom
can you find
than Kindness?"

Be kind.
*you* are kind.

so I bet whatever kindness you would say is certainly what hearing is for..

Candice

Reaction score
I see the world slot differently now I went to this place in Biloxi ms today that feed the homeless food was awesome and there’s so much I want to do like this lady fell out her chair nobody asked was she ok I am the only one who did and helped her up it’s like this world has gotten loveless and it brings tears to my eyes

Candice

Reaction score
one of my friends sees 33 often and i know there are many anecdotes of folks being guided by numbers

cannot say i understand it much though
I done research ppl who see numbers a lot of them are light workers being guided by angelic beings of god and it’s as if I am here for a reason hard to explain I was beaten in the head with a loaded gun the guy put it to my head pulled the trigger but it didn’t work and next day while he went in search of an abandoned cabin in the woodss I ran had an uncontrollable urge to run and I got away when I was running got bit by a large snake survived and yrs ago was drugged at a party and lived satanist at a bar wanted me and a friend to leave with them for a ritchoul I said no my friend wanted to but it was like an over whelming dread so I didn’t go my friend didn’t cause I didn’t all my life unexplainable things have happened it was like I have always been protected by a higher being so it’s true to me I have seen way to much unexplainable things in my life spirits ufo and unexplainable voices so I know I am ment for something there’s so much I want to know but can’t explain

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads