Spending summer in Scranton PA

surtrs fire

Reaction score
Hey! I got some summer work around the Scranton area, Ill probably be there within a month and stay until November or so than head south. I've never been to PA but know about a bunch of things that go on in Phily and Pittsburgh, I don't want to be going to the city much though, so is anyone on here around Scranton? Anyone know of anything to do around Scranton?

Thanks!

Eyegor

Reaction score
Don't know what you are into but all over NE PA there are old mine pits, collum dumps, and actual mines to play around in. Forest City, Carbondale, Dunmore, are some of the areas I remember having some. These are NOT SAFE but can be fun exploring.

Reactions: surtrs fire

surtrs fire

Reaction score
Don't know what you are into but all over NE PA there are old mine pits, collum dumps, and actual mines to play around in. Forest City, Carbondale, Dunmore, are some of the areas I remember having some. These are NOT SAFE but can be fun exploring.
Thanks man! I'm just about down for any and all exploration, I'll definitely scope these places out.

SavSolstice

Reaction score
Website
www.euphorictrashqueen.tumblr.com
Ill be in Scranton for a lot of the summer going back and forth from there to Philly. Where I'll be staying is only like, 20 mins from scranton. What I usually do during the summers that I'm there really depends. Like I'm always down to sit and play music and drink whiskey, go exploring, swimming , there's actually a lot to do ! If you're looking for a friend to chill with, feel free to shoot me a message

Reactions: surtrs fire

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads