Reaction score
Reactions: Mankini

Nelco

Reaction score
Reactions: outskirts

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
this looks/sounds like a call to protest. Do you have any other information about this other than vids? Thanks

Slingshot Collective

Reaction score
Website
slingshot.tao.ca
this looks/sounds like a call to protest. Do you have any other information about this other than vids? Thanks
Unfortunately the fed book is probably the best news source: https://www.facebook.com/CampoftheSacredStone on this. Democracy Now!, Russia Today and the Earth First! Newswire have all been covering the Camp fairly well the last couple of weeks. One of our comrades just left the camp again and you can read their article here: https://artsandcrust.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/no-dapl-no-dnc/

Reactions: outskirts and Nelco

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
@Nelco @Slingshot Collective since I asked what this was about - I'm seeing alot of travel on this through facebook groups - who have been posting information about what is going on there with pics. I'm also an admin at a dirty kids group there and the owner has been posting as much as as she can about it. She is quite the protector of the environment, homeless, people in trouble etc. Quite amazing :)

Reactions: outskirts and Nelco

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
I'm not there, but I follow events there as closely as I can and am trying to organize some solidarity events here where I live and just spread the word in general.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads