so I havent been on here in forever.........

drunken marauder

Reaction score
So I really dont know anyone on here anymore.. Hell I really dont even know how to use this nifty site anymore... But anyways I'm 31 from the back woods of Michigan.. Currently housed up in Ann Arbor.... Really getting into the whole gutter billy country thing. I like traveling by any means... One of the nicest most loyal guy around lol. No really I am... I love passing out in the gutter.... I am slightly agro and dont deal well with stupidity...... If you know what stupidity is I am sure you'll be fine....... Looking to ride a lot of trains drink a lot of boose and meet a couple cool people... Not new to this by any means not lookin for a babysitter or to be babysat... Dammit wheres the old heads at???

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
Howdy do! Anyone that likes GG is alright in my book. Since you mentioned gutterbilly, are you familiar with the Goddamn Gallows? If you ever feel like coming down to Philly, I have BBQ parties at my place once a month and always welcome people to stop by.

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Lol I went to high school with Uriah Baker... Hmm I might be threw that way.. Check out Farmageddon records also hillgrass bluebilly is another really awsome label.... Have to see how things work out... I will either be flying out west or hopping threw philly... May have to take you up on that....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads