SLAB CITY

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
theres tracks between the slabs and niland, but you're lucky if the train you are on is going slow enough to bail right at that point... a ways farther up is a DHS checkpoint as well, and its not so uncommon for kids to get pulled off there. Assuming you are white and have ID, getting pulled off on your way in wouldnt be too bad, since you are pretty close to the slabs.
Hitching there is generally no problem though.

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
theres tracks between the slabs and niland, but you're lucky if the train you are on is going slow enough to bail right at that point... a ways farther up is a DHS checkpoint as well, and its not so uncommon for kids to get pulled off there. Assuming you are white and have ID, getting pulled off on your way in wouldnt be too bad, since you are pretty close to the slabs.
Hitching there is generally no problem though.
Ah ok. People usually suck on local highways.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Damn. I've been sending all the teenybopper oogles I meet your way, telling them you have free whiskey and let fires get out of hand all the time. Wish you'd posted this thread earlier. Probably like 3 dozen headed your way currently. Hey, you don't mind that their dogs are having puppies and will fight with your dogs, right?
Only like half of them are junkies.

K

katbastard

setting up sone above ground garden beds, east jesus web site, about to use out first bin of human compost, bottle wall, lots o shit going on man

K

katbastard

Damn. I've been sending all the teenybopper oogles I meet your way, telling them you have free whiskey and let fires get out of hand all the time. Wish you'd posted this thread earlier. Probably like 3 dozen headed your way currently. Hey, you don't mind that their dogs are having puppies and will fight with your dogs, right?
Only like half of them are junkies.
burn

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads