shout out from the D

farmer john

Reaction score
sup all
my name is john but my friends call me farmer john or yanni
I live in detroit and i dgaf what u say its the best city
i dont like being pinned down in 1 place though and run away alot (atleast 7 days a month)
I got on this site to get acces to info about trains so i can start planning better instead of just jump and hope its going somewhere good and because it would be cool to travel with sum1 else other then my brother whos not actually my brother
I love to drink and i brew my own wine and distill it if i have the time i love to do anything exciting some call me and adreniline junkie. i
Im very easy to get along with and harder to offend.

I love to read i read like a fiend a novel or 2 a day i buy them by the box at the thrift store and deposit them whereever i travel
if u wanna know anything or are near detroit hit me up iyl get u a good brew and a couch to sleep on

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
what up yo, welcome ta here..and watch where ya pee when it's really dark it might be your hat, and you might not realize it until it's too late. Have fun see ya on the road yo!
Capt. Ahab

farmer john

Reaction score
what up yo, welcome ta here..and watch where ya pee when it's really dark it might be your hat, and you might not realize it until it's too late. Have fun see ya on the road yo!
Capt. Ahab

lol thank you iyl be sure to watch out for that

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Cheers the D is fun.. Sometimes to much... Just got out of East Lansing...

farmer john

Reaction score
Cheers the D is fun.. Sometimes to much... Just got out of East Lansing...

no such thing as to much fun :p
i got sum folks up that way

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads