Shaggy tall dreadie kid | Squat the Planet

Shaggy tall dreadie kid

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
so a couple nights ago i got jumped, robbed for $70 and got my vest, leather tobacco pouch i made, and smart phone taken. not too sure the kids name but i think i heard people calling him shaggy. real tall long dreads black bibs with a rebel flag patch sewn on the back. he seemed ok till he got drunk then started screaming bout how i wasnt a real rider and just a west coast scum fuck and how hes never seen me before. As im sure many of you know im from ohio and have been around for quite some time. This kinda shit coming from these younger kids pisses me off.
The one kid shaggy? was bragging bout how he just got outta prison and showing off his prison id to a bunch of people and also kept talking bout how hes been ridding for 10 years sollid. Kinda hard to ride trains in prison isnt it?
As far as i know he is only one that attacked me. he was with aa few other kids. one girl goes by kelly scumdom has a wrong way kids tatt on her neck. another goes by twitch and another older kid that goes by possum. and one goes by Twittie. (real name Brian) The one kid twitch was talking bout how he had just od'd on heroin the night before.

• Useful
Reactions: EJO and Hobo Mud

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
That fucking blows man, sorry to hear that. What town did this happen in?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
yes :( where you at?

Mongo

Reaction score
I doubt it's the one from the older forums. Shaggy is about as common a name as joker, psycho , or shithead. don't spread that shit unless you know for sure it was them!!!!!

slimJack

Reaction score
yo i was with these mfs lije a wk and a half ago.. my boy kero whos a member on here told me that dude gave off bad vibes but he never tried that bullshit round me. im housed up in atl n had a smart phone n all types of shit on me when we were in this abandoned squat shootin up together.fuckin dirtbag. i know where they were sleepin n ill go check if hes there later today. i better not see that pussy mf

slimJack

Reaction score
and btw he aint been ridin shit for ten years. we named a few ppl who r well known in the train world n he knew none of them.pos

slimJack

Reaction score
so a couple nights ago i got jumped, robbed for $70 and got my vest, leather tobacco pouch i made, and smart phone taken. not too sure the kids name but i think i heard people calling him shaggy. real tall long dreads black bibs with a rebel flag patch sewn on the back. he seemed ok till he got drunk then started screaming bout how i wasnt a real rider and just a west coast scum fuck and how hes never seen me before. As im sure many of you know im from ohio and have been around for quite some time. This kinda shit coming from these younger kids pisses me off.
The one kid shaggy? was bragging bout how he just got outta prison and showing off his prison id to a bunch of people and also kept talking bout how hes been ridding for 10 years sollid. Kinda hard to ride trains in prison isnt it?
As far as i know he is only one that attacked me. he was with aa few other kids. one girl goes by kelly scumdom has a wrong way kids tatt on her neck. another goes by twitch and another older kid that goes by possum. and one goes by Twittie. (real name Brian) The one kid twitch was talking bout how he had just od'd on heroin the night before.
dude did i meet u in the kroger parkin lot when u were getting or waiting on ur prescription to b filled?.. u said u dont fly signs but make jewelry?.. i gave u a few bucks in coins

Jackings

Reaction score
I have met shaggy and possum, and twitch too i believe in Jan'13 in little five. shaggy was squatting for several months before i met him, don't know if ever left atl after.

johnnymarie

Reaction score
I doubt it's the one from the older forums. Shaggy is about as common a name as joker, psycho , or shithead. don't spread that shit unless you know for sure it was them!!!!!

it is him. i know that for a fact. are you still around? i dunno what i can do but i can definitely hit him up and give him a stern ass talking-to and ask him to give you your shit back. try to explain that it's not fucking cool. he will usually listen to my reasoning when he's sober.. i hate it when kids who have been nothin but sweet as pie to me turn around and rob someone like *snap* that, makes me think. a lot. ugh, i'm sorry you got your shit jacked, man. i know it doesn't mean much coming from someone who has nothing to do with anything but.. yanno. for what it's worth.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
it is him. i know that for a fact. are you still around? i dunno what i can do but i can definitely hit him up and give him a stern ass talking-to and ask him to give you your shit back. try to explain that it's not fucking cool. he will usually listen to my reasoning when he's sober.. i hate it when kids who have been nothin but sweet as pie to me turn around and rob someone like *snap* that, makes me think. a lot. ugh, i'm sorry you got your shit jacked, man. i know it doesn't mean much coming from someone who has nothing to do with anything but.. yanno. for what it's worth.
Im not there anymore im down in florida now

slimJack

Reaction score
shit..like the other kid said that must b a common name cuz that defy ain't the shaggy mf I'm talkn bout.my fck up

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads