sewing... help!

sprout

Reaction score
Probably your best bet would be to go to a thrift store, find one you like, take it apart, and make the pattern according to that.

atomicpunk

Reaction score
the one lady at the fabric store said i should tear an old one apart. i might try that. the reason i dont just wear one from a thrift store is cuz i wear a size xxl or 52. they dont sell anything that big at any of our thrift stores here and i really want to make my own jacket with my own two hands.

atomicpunk

Reaction score
finally got the stupid computer to cooperate with me. its halfway finished. i made an album of some pictures. the pattern that anglene found works great (thx again). i changed the pockets shape a little bit cuz it wasn't big enough for my brand of smokes. i might add some secret pockets for hidin stuff ;) best part is its made out of patch material so all i have to do it silkscreen it!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads