seems to be a trend

BlewJ

Permanent traveler in a transitory world.
Reaction score
Awesome, Spirit! Not many people would stick up for others like that.

trenwren

Reaction score
amen to what coldsteelrail said!

Medusa

Reaction score
Come on...don't you want your very own Marla Singer? I mean, maybe you're "crazy" yourself and don't know it yet..ha

Eh, I have a hard time finding a guy I'm attracted to who isn't a total douchebag and totally self-centered. They only seem to want the goods, but the only part about that that really pisses me off is how manipulative and conniving a lot of them are about it. I suppose a lot of people in general are deceptive whenever they badly want something, though. It's just so retarded how cool I am towards them, and then they end up treating me like shit because I don't put out or whatever....and nobody treats me like shit without getting stung back. So, I'm sure some asshole has labeled me as "crazy" before.

But anyway, I think these guys end up hurting a lot of girls and labeling them as "crazy" because they finally snap after all the emotional bullshit they had to go through.
I think many of the "crazy" girls are just really insecure girls who get emotionally attached to a douchebag because he manipulated them so much initially that they feel he actually has true feelings for them. So, they either try anything they can to stay with the guy or seek revenge.

I've been pretty fine being alone. It does get lonely at times, but, hey, I'm still young. And I'm not going to compromise myself out of impatience. I know what I deserve, so I just let things fall into place wherever they may fall. I like having the excitement of not knowing what's going to happen next. The journey is usually more fun than the destination, anyway.

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
i'd just like to remind everyone that i didnt use the word crazy in my origional post, i stick by what i was feeling when i posted this, i will probably never be able to have a relationship with a girl that is not on the road that is of any substance, everytime i try it fails miserably because i know were living in different worlds and no matter how bad i want it my heart cant be all there. i love to ramble, get into mischeif, adventure ect... and that will always be my first and greatest love, and it would be cool to share that with someone, but its secondary to my own fulfillment at this point. dog deeps.

Medusa

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I was just responding to everybody in general.
I know what you mean. I don't see how hooking up with a housie would work unless they decided to start traveling, too. But too many people aren't willing to let go of their creature comforts.
I definitely would never sacrifice traveling and all that adventure to be with somebody. Chances are it wouldn't even last long if they weren't into something you love so much. You'd get itchy feet and be dissatisfied with yourself for sacrificing such a liberating thing. It would be like crawling into a cage.

BlewJ

Permanent traveler in a transitory world.
Reaction score
Come on...don't you want your very own Marla Singer? I mean, maybe you're "crazy" yourself and don't know it yet..ha

Eh, I have a hard time finding a guy I'm attracted to who isn't a total douchebag and totally self-centered. They only seem to want the goods, but the only part about that that really pisses me off is how manipulative and conniving a lot of them are about it. I suppose a lot of people in general are deceptive whenever they badly want something, though. It's just so retarded how cool I am towards them, and then they end up treating me like shit because I don't put out or whatever....and nobody treats me like shit without getting stung back. So, I'm sure some asshole has labeled me as "crazy" before.

But anyway, I think these guys end up hurting a lot of girls and labeling them as "crazy" because they finally snap after all the emotional bullshit they had to go through.
I think many of the "crazy" girls are just really insecure girls who get emotionally attached to a douchebag because he manipulated them so much initially that they feel he actually has true feelings for them. So, they either try anything they can to stay with the guy or seek revenge.

I've been pretty fine being alone. It does get lonely at times, but, hey, I'm still young. And I'm not going to compromise myself out of impatience. I know what I deserve, so I just let things fall into place wherever they may fall. I like having the excitement of not knowing what's going to happen next. The journey is usually more fun than the destination, anyway.

"Crazy" is usually a highly subjective term for someone who just doesn't do things our way and so pisses us off and in no way connotes anything about the person as they are unto themselves, sane or insane, both of which are actually quite technical terms. People who treat you as you mentioned don't deserve you or anyone else, but we all act that way at times. I hate finding myself flipping people off in traffic, not that this is even a close parallel, simply because they are driving at a speed that's inconvenient for me to make a left turn. I mean, we're not altruistic. Not yet, anyway. But we gotta try to keep respecting each other unconditionally. Fuck labeling (and spreading slander about) someone because they won't put out. No one has the right to demand squat from anyone else. End of goddamn sermon.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads