Seattle Squat

eatmonksus

Reaction score
I'm looking for that one squat(ALL IS LOVE?) in georgetown, seattle. my friend Hope took me there once when she lived there, and i can't remember where it is. if you know where it is, or where Hope is, I'd really appreciate it. THX

sweet potatoe

Reaction score
isnt it under the bridge near squid and ink? if not, theres a 5 dollar show in georgetown on thursday, so if you go there you can probably find someone from the fpk house (atleast i think its fpk, somethin like that)who will be nice enough to give you a place to stay. the only thing is that house is realky fuckin cold sometimes.
if you check westlake you might be able to find her there. but i think she had some wierd shit going down last time i saw her. some message on her voicemail. ill get back to you if i hear anything though.

sweet potatoe

Reaction score
best bet in georgetown is the FBK (fire breathing kangaroo) house most assuredly

haha fuck yeah! i thought it was fpk, an i was like tyring to figure out what it could be, but that place is full of sweet hearts. after the asymmetrical warfare show there i was gonna crash but someone took me to their house on capitol hill. but still what an amazing place.
i think the other places in georgetown you could stay have a large population of juggalos

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads