screamo/emo

xmaggotx

Reaction score
as to a day in black and white ive always considered them screamo as well. check out this wierd shit: avenging disco godfathers of soul. i have a 12 inch of theirs...wierd stuff.

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
They're still putting out albums. Save for the most recent one (2009), they're all really good. think Two Conversations is actually my favorite, although End of the Ring Wars is pretty friggin' classic in it's own sense.

Alaska

Reaction score
Holy shit. People are good at emo and screamo here!

Saetia, Hot Cross, Circle Takes The Square, and Envy are mad good gateway bands. Just sayin, for anyone who is curious.

xmaggotx

Reaction score
hot cross was mediocre at best. saetia was amazing, and off minor was damn good, but hot cross.......dismissible in my book.

xmaggotx

Reaction score
haha its all about that ridiculous myspace emo song good clean fun does. that band is awesome. up there with judjud as best joke core bands

christianarchy

Reaction score
hell yeah on the myspace song
my buddy's getting the panda inked soon..
GoodCleanFun-CrouchingTiger.jpg

anyways, anyone like past lives? i wouldnt classify them as screamo, but maybe close. its the band that people from blood bros did after they split up. except for johnny and cody, they went on to jaguar love (do not spend $15 to see that band like i did, they are nothing like blood bros. in an interview, johnny calls it "black flag with a dance floor." its awful).
but yeah past lives is pretty cool

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com

One of my favorite bands in school. Along with Rites of Spring, and Blood Brothers.. At the Drive In... and stuff. I use to listen to in middle school and early high school.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads