San Pedro growing in tucson | Squat the Planet

San Pedro growing in tucson

Germscout13

Reaction score
Just moved to tucson and was wondering if anyone knew where large amounts of san pedro grows naturally or on abandoned land. Its often left unkept and over grown so i figure might as well ask around before searching the desert. It contain psychedelic properties when prepared right so it would benefit people to find and propagate it in this area for the brave and willing - thanks jack

Brother Kev

Reaction score
It is grown in lots of yards all over Tucson. I can tell you that you could start with one plant and they grow so well here, you'd have several feet of growth. Then they break off, let bottom dry for 2 week, plant those. But if you have nowhere to grow it, you'll have to find a yard where it's in need of a trim and offer the "yard work" free in exchange for the cuttings for your own garden.

• Useful
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Germscout13

Reaction score
Well if it is over grown and falling apeart then send me the adress i will harvest what the might be discarding and it can and probably will grpw from seeds out in moat of the dessert i was just windering where the hell it would be best, public wise

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads