Salutations

sprout

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm Sprout. Named for my diminutive stature. Been traveling on and off for about seven years. Just got into this internet thing. Originally from Venice Beach, CA. Currently in Memphis heading back to Venice to take care of some things. Will be there for awhile, if anyone is passing through there and wants to hang out or share my squat (if it is still there), feel free to PM me for contact info.

Travel safely.

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Howdy,Sprout!If you are ever out east,drop a note.New to the net thing also,and also in the smaller target status as well(5'6" without boots,we are everywhere,and we arn't noticed,bwahahaha!).What did you think of Memphis?

sprout

Reaction score
Haha, I end up on the east coast quite frequently. Just spent my summer up and down there.
As for Memphis, I came here to visit a family friend. He's an original chess records blues artist so I have been having a good time here. Just playing music, drinking beer, and eating southern home cooking.
What part of the east coast are you residing in?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads