Saint Augustine | Squat the Planet

Saint Augustine

Squattingtrash00

Reaction score
Looking for some information about saint Augustine fl, will make it there by next week and wanting some information like where, who to meet up with;) and what is the cash flow like...hope to meet some cool people.

Reactions: Darkwolf

hanuman

Reaction score
Looking for some information about saint Augustine fl, will make it there by next week and wanting some information like where, who to meet up with;) and what is the cash flow like...hope to meet some cool people.
cash flow sucks for panhandling at least and they don't allow performers in the historic district.

• Useful
Reactions: Matt Derrick
Reaction score
Website
m.me
I haven't been to start Augustine in about 6 years the money was really good as long as you're nigga from the popo just be smart about it... I'd do a stupid hippie sign like SMILE! St. George Street was the main drag from what I remember.... And we would busk on the side streets of saint George Street and they got food not bombs there... Good town and have fun!!!

NapalmBreath

Reaction score
It's been about 6 years but last time I was there FNB was feeding at the park with a gazebo at the end of St.George and there was also a church group that fed weekly a few blocks from downtown in an empty lot and they had crab legs and all kinds of good ass food. I'm not sure if it's still this way but you used to be able to buy a permit and busk wherever you want. I lived there for a few years when I was in elementary school and it was the first place I remember seeing street kids as thinking "wow, y'all look fucking cool". I don't think we made a ton of money last time we were there but we always had enough for beer and smokes, it might help if you're actually doing something and not just crack spanging like we were. Have fun, don't be a fucking dick and be safe.

Squattingtrash00

Reaction score
Awesome..Im excited..heard it was a relax place and easy money. Was it hard finding access to some "extra curricula actives"? I was in a little town in NC and it was ridiculously hard and expensive to get anything, and the locals we're not very accommodating to new people.

Timothy Englert

Reaction score
Website
tenglert.com
I always like the vibe there. Anastasia State Park has a beautiful Beach..Miles of sand dunes...At night the sand gives off phosphorescence sparkles...we would trip there and jump on the sand and it would light up..That beach was my initial baptism to the Mother Atlantic.. I used to live in Jax and would bike down there. Always like the vibes. When I get enough $$$ together, I plan to move back down there...These Buffalo winters are killing me and the sad fact now that Buffalo is a "hip destination" is giving me impetus to leave Buffalo.

Darkwolf

Reaction score
Well, it’s of season rite now. But I think st Augustine is one of my favorite places. In the summer the Spanish quarter is a lot of fun and you can make bank the panhandling you just have to be really careful about cops and keep on the move if you see them. I want to go there this summer really bad. But like I said it’s off seasons so not good rite now for much. But I’m the summer it’s a goldmine. Same with the French quarter. HMU if you plan on hopping freight at all this year and are looking for a road dog.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads