Saint Augustine (1 Viewer)

Hometown
Saint augustine
Looking for some information about saint Augustine fl, will make it there by next week and wanting some information like where, who to meet up with;) and what is the cash flow like...hope to meet some cool people.

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Hometown
silver city, new mexico
It is supposed to be the most haunted city in America. Maybe you could pay a visit to one of those haunted buildings. Despite being in Florida, it's actually a really nice city.

Hometown
Bakersfield CA
Website
m.me
I haven't been to start Augustine in about 6 years the money was really good as long as you're nigga from the popo just be smart about it... I'd do a stupid hippie sign like SMILE! St. George Street was the main drag from what I remember.... And we would busk on the side streets of saint George Street and they got food not bombs there... Good town and have fun!!!

Desperado Deluxe

Vagabond
Hometown
It is supposed to be the most haunted city in America. Maybe you could pay a visit to one of those haunted buildings. Despite being in Florida, it's actually a really nice city.
I dunno about the most haunted city because savannah has that title but I know its the oldest city in the US.

NapalmBreath

Pilgrim
Hometown
Eugene
It's been about 6 years but last time I was there FNB was feeding at the park with a gazebo at the end of St.George and there was also a church group that fed weekly a few blocks from downtown in an empty lot and they had crab legs and all kinds of good ass food. I'm not sure if it's still this way but you used to be able to buy a permit and busk wherever you want. I lived there for a few years when I was in elementary school and it was the first place I remember seeing street kids as thinking "wow, y'all look fucking cool". I don't think we made a ton of money last time we were there but we always had enough for beer and smokes, it might help if you're actually doing something and not just crack spanging like we were. Have fun, don't be a fucking dick and be safe.

OP
Squattingtrash00
Hometown
Saint augustine
Awesome..Im excited..heard it was a relax place and easy money. Was it hard finding access to some "extra curricula actives"? I was in a little town in NC and it was ridiculously hard and expensive to get anything, and the locals we're not very accommodating to new people.

Hometown
Buffalo Ny
Website
tenglert.com
Looking for some information about saint Augustine fl, will make it there by next week and wanting some information like where, who to meet up with;) and what is the cash flow like...hope to meet some cool people.
I always like the vibe there. Anastasia State Park has a beautiful Beach..Miles of sand dunes...At night the sand gives off phosphorescence sparkles...we would trip there and jump on the sand and it would light up..That beach was my initial baptism to the Mother Atlantic.. I used to live in Jax and would bike down there. Always like the vibes. When I get enough $$$ together, I plan to move back down there...These Buffalo winters are killing me and the sad fact now that Buffalo is a "hip destination" is giving me impetus to leave Buffalo.

Darkwolf

Lurker
Hometown
Concord nh
Well, it’s of season rite now. But I think st Augustine is one of my favorite places. In the summer the Spanish quarter is a lot of fun and you can make bank the panhandling you just have to be really careful about cops and keep on the move if you see them. I want to go there this summer really bad. But like I said it’s off seasons so not good rite now for much. But I’m the summer it’s a goldmine. Same with the French quarter. HMU if you plan on hopping freight at all this year and are looking for a road dog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Juan Derlust wrote on MFB's profile.
Juan Derlust wrote on MFB's profile.
I think your buddy Bukowski put it best Sundays kill more men than bombs
BBQ with STP homies in portland, feeling peaceful
I only feel good when I'm outside, but I gotta stay inside to get school work done.
It's a full-time job to be a good dad
You got so much more stuff than I had
I gotta study just to keep with the changin times
101 Dalmations on your CD-ROM
See me-I'm
Tryin to pretend I know
On my PC where that CD go
i have covid19 can you house me up
Georgia is now lockdown. Let's see if my dumbass neighbors will go out for their drugs.
MFB wrote on LuckyMinnie's profile.
Dooder, Your doggo is EARristable! ;)
Holding treats, yo!