Sacramento, CA -- What should I know??

T

Toasty Tramp

Got a ride to Sacramento, should be there Wednesday night. Bluntly put: I have no clue what I'm doing here :D Living out of my bag, got what I need...minus a form of shelter. Unless you'd consider a bivvy sack shelter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Didn't have time to get squared away. I'll figure it out.

Headed out to busk and have a great time. Finish this crazy story for kids that I've been writing. Been caged in Columbus for 4ish years, had to bust out, the spirit started gettin cramped. Never done anything like this, and I'd like to be able to not die if a mountain of shit falls into a sea of turbine engines and I find myself fucked.

Aannnnndddd so here we are, where I'm hoping you guys might guide me towards making this crazy thing work. Any tips for busking in/general advice for Sacramento?

Billie Faulkner

Reaction score
A little late maybe, but I grew up in the area. I would say if you can get to San Francisco you will have much better luck. Sacramento is pretty conservative, you can get to somewhere like Berkeley or San Francisco by amtrack, you can hide in the bathroom the whole way, or you could probably hitch a ride. Hope everything is going well.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
There are cheap commuter buses that will take you from sac down towards the bart. Sac is pretty much no fun. I'm also not a fan of SF either but it would prolly be better to be there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads