rubbertramping

naturegirl84

Reaction score
Website
rubbertramping.wordpress.com
my name is oshinn and i am driving around the u.s. starting in january to meet people, and write and take photographs.

i will be driving in my 88 nova hatchback with my awesome dog, with minimal power but maximum gas mileage. :)

i would be interested in talking to anybody anywhere, since i have no set course. i will be going from phoenix to montana and then to north carolina, and after that who knows? once the weather warms up i'll probably head back to the west coast. until then i will be driving and making hats and writing and reading and photographing and exploring and being quite cold.

it's nice to meet you all.

299220_295039100515794_100000291208415_1137734_149416417_n.jpg

Reactions: JackieBlue

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
You're way more cute than your dog.

i thought they were both pretty awesome. :p

but anyways, you should come by slab city sometime, it's not terribly far from phoenix.

fateoficarus

Reaction score
Sounds fucking cool. If you're headed to Charlotte at any point hit me up. Also, I'm staying in a house for a bit so I could put you up if you need a place to crash

naturegirl84

Reaction score
Website
sweet! i'm going to vegas for a couple days first to see my dad, then to montana to see my mother... and then headed for north carolina, and after that who knows. i have a friend with friends on farms in tennessee and vermont... and the same friend is totally game to drive with me to venezuela. so we'll see.

naturegirl84

Reaction score
Website
my friend lives in jax. but i want to travel around the state because i've never been there. also... i was told once by someone that there is a town that every traveler should take pains to avoid... but i can't remember now which it is and am no longer in contact with him. so which one is it? ^_^

owlfrog

Reaction score
Hey I'd be up for a road trip just about anywhere most anytime. Also I've always wanted to see Venezuela! I'm an artist too so I dig that as well.

bicycle

Reaction score
Hey,
I cant meet up as im in Germany right now.
I am however interested in your photos.
Do you have blogs or photostreams somewhere online?

gypsyjon

Reaction score
my name is oshinn and i am driving around the u.s. starting in january to meet people, and write and take photographs.

i will be driving in my 88 nova hatchback with my awesome dog, with minimal power but maximum gas mileage. :)

i would be interested in talking to anybody anywhere, since i have no set course. i will be going from phoenix to montana and then to north carolina, and after that who knows? once the weather warms up i'll probably head back to the west coast. until then i will be driving and making hats and writing and reading and photographing and exploring and being quite cold.

it's nice to meet you all.

299220_295039100515794_100000291208415_1137734_149416417_n.jpg
Hey Oshinn, sounds like a cool road trip!!!!,Rad picture of your you and your dawg!!! if your coming through colorado you have a warm place to kick it,i'm an artist also Photograpy,paint,jewlery,welding,leather tooling,tattooing................ Bisbee is a cool town to visit when your down in az its maybe 250 miles from phonix but worth the trip!!!!!!

Alaska

Reaction score
Rubbertrampin' it is the life. At least until you break down in the desert. Hopefully you're decent with cars.

Good luck, have fun, maybe we'll see ya.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads