Rothco boots | Squat the Planet

Rothco boots

BenAxeMan

Reaction score
8811 breezewood drive Pittsburgh pa 15237
Hey everyone, so I passed up buying a rothco pack in favor of buying an actual gi one but I already have some rothco jungle boots. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on how they would hold up for vagabonding. Has anyone used them? Were they okay? Should I look for something actaully gi instead? Thanks

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
5.11 Tactical has kept my feet comfortable for the past couple of years. Their boots are marketed towards cops and other high speed/low drag operator types, so they're made to be lightweight and take some abuse. Probably won't last a lifetime, but they'll last a while and in comparison to similar-quality footwear, are pretty inexpensive.

I got a pair of these on sale for about 60 bucks.
http://www.511tactical.com/speed-3-coyote-sidezip-boot.html

Reactions: Desperado Deluxe

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If you are getting booots, that is the last thing you should go cheap on. Get danners, whites, red wing. Or actual GI issue combat boots. I've heard many of the Iraq war issue ones suck though....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads