ROTC raided my camp

SeeYouInIceland

Reaction score
i came back to my spot in the woods one night, and there were about 8 guys prowling around with flashlights. i stashed my pack and quietly observed them for a while, forty in-hand, occasionally changing my position. eventually they started to disperse in different directions, and i let one guy by himself approach me, whistling to let him know i was there. i could make out baggy pants tucked into boots and a big backpack. i said "what's up, you travelling?"
he looked startled and irritated "no dude, i'm with rotc, i'm not a fucking hobo!"

haha fuck you buddy. i just think it's funny that the whole time they were practicing their manuveurs, this fucking hobo was watching them while drinking a forty.

tumtum

Reaction score
HAH man this reminds me I ran into a group of these guys a couple weeks. It was just before dawn and I was leaving my spot. About 10 guys with rifles and everything are creeping silently up the hillside right towards me. I thought I was dreaming. "Training exercise." sure....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads