road dog needed for Aug-spring leaving from MI

daisyellow

Reaction score
Hi! I am looking to go on a hitchhiking adventure. I have only gone hitching once when I was 19 around the east coast (not for very long).
I was introduced to hitchhiking after living in anarcho/feminist collective house in Hammond IN, we let a lot of travelers come through to wash/rest/hang out. I always wanted to go on a long adventure. I also have ALWAYS wanted to hop a train.
I would love to travel to Maine (before it gets cold), OR, CALI, AZ...... and any other place that comes up that sounds interesting. Finding places to forage wild fruit would be really cool too!
Let me know if you are interested to travel with me.
I am hoping to check out some colleges for naturopathic medicine while I am out, other than that I am not too much of a city person, I prefer nature like zones.
Sober for almost three years, non-smoker....
much love <3

Reactions: buffalobill

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! There are a lot of people and information here to research on how and where you want to travel as well as equipment to take and prepare for etc. Enjoy and be safe!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads