Richmond, VA | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Richmond, VA

DRAGON1583

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
if you know any other train kids in the area ask about the ravine sbd hop out spot. should get you to jacksonville if you want to goto florida (although like chikhaibardo said i dont know why youd want to come to florida). PM me if you dont know anyone around who can tell you the directions to where im talking about.
cantcureherpes, I'm in RVA now and can't get out, got pulled off by dick Bull at ACCA yard, Now I'm d,town and don't know anybody haven't seen any other kids at Monroe Park. I did find a couple of CSX tracks down by Brown Island but the workers said they were all Coal going to Newport News. they told me there is an IM yard across the river on Belvedere. Is this the ravine sbd your talking about? if not I could really use some info. Thanks

D

Deleted member 125

Yea acca has a bull patrolling it I actually just had a run in with him not a week ago. I leave town to visit family tomorrow or I'd put you up for a few days. My advise is the same as the bull told me...ride ns outta RVA. Sorry about yer shit luck it's going around these days.

DRAGON1583

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Fuck RVA just waiting out the rain gonna take city bus as far south as I can there is a walmart down in Petersburg near the interstate I'm gonna hitch out of here, hopefully I can make some money there all the homebums have this place blown the fuck up

Lillith

Reaction score
If there's still anyone around in Richmond, I'd love to meetup. I'm over that way a few times a month. I literally don't know anyone in the area.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads