Richmond, VA

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
This thread is for the discussion of Richmond, Virginia. All discussion about Richmond should go in this thread.

nytovatime2go

Reaction score
heading to richmond friday. i'm trying to go south for the winter then head west maybe. hitching or riding the rails, anyone trying to go with i'd love the company. also, anyone know anywhere good to head to. right now i'm thinking st. petersburg, fl. heard it was pretty cool.

ChikhaiBardo

Reaction score
Florida should not exist. It's the land of archaic drug laws, pigs that love to stereotype and hand out trespassing/camping tickets, and conservative christian yuppies that just want to see "their streets cleansed of homeless people." I have been in NC for the last 3 weeks and it's nice here. Asheville, NC has always been a somewhat cool city... I would go there. Don't come to where I'm at in NC, because it sucks!

D

Deleted member 125

heading to richmond friday. i'm trying to go south for the winter then head west maybe. hitching or riding the rails, anyone trying to go with i'd love the company. also, anyone know anywhere good to head to. right now i'm thinking st. petersburg, fl. heard it was pretty cool.

if you know any other train kids in the area ask about the ravine sbd hop out spot. should get you to jacksonville if you want to goto florida (although like chikhaibardo said i dont know why youd want to come to florida). PM me if you dont know anyone around who can tell you the directions to where im talking about.

nytovatime2go

Reaction score
hey booze, im heading north from norfolk to get to richmond. im probably gonna be there for a little bit. i went through nola once and it just looked grimy as fuck, but then i was only there for two days and didnt know anyone there, but if florida's looking shitty, then im down.

randef

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
seemed like everyone hung out around vcu/pine st or broad/westwood when I was in richmond a couple weeks ago

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Zim!! How have you been?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@rusty might still be around there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads