Photos Rest In Peace Tyler Pariseau

andi

Reaction score
Tyler, the king of the road. Ty had a restless spirit that lead him to endlessly travel coast to coast across Canada, busking with his banjo, guitar, mandolin, fiddle, washboard, and a one of a kind, loud, raspy, singing voice. He and his dog Jack made many miles hitchhiking, riding the rails, but he always found comfort in traveling in a van where he could carry all of his instruments with him.
He had a love for the Kootaneys, in BC Canada, which is where he spent his last months before he died. He had found a beautiful community in the mountains, where he was instantly welcomed and loved by everyone who met him. Tyler was found in Edgewood waters, a few days after celebrating summer solstice with his friends at a beautiful spot on Upper Arrow Lake.

Tylers contagious laughter, beautiful spirit, and amazing banjo picking will never be forgotten. Until we meet again Ty <3

There's no stronger wind than the one that blows
Down a lonesome railroad line
No prettier sight than looking back
On a town you left behind
There is nothin' that's as real
As a love that's in my mind

448429947_486461523937208_4212375789989668432_n.jpg

heatherfeathee

Reaction score
Met Tyler last summer around this time (mid July). He was my farm crew boss and we became friends, keeping in touch after the job. Who could forget Tyler who ever met him. A cornerstone of a way of life that is proud to those who live it. I was proud to know him. Thank you to who wrote this piece about him. - Heather

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads