Religious Oogles

Threads
Current Location
San Antonio, United States
Website
shelbycriswell.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
ddkav8gu8aqeixi-jpg.43112_Religious Oogles_People & Cultures_Squat the Planet_9:34 AM

A friend took this photo in San Antonio of what is most likely some sort of "love thy neighbor" test/experiment since they don't have any packs? I'm not sure I've seen any sort of hitch hiking monks/people in religious garb before.

Threads
Current Location
On the road
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Looks like something out of a weird indie film

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Thumbs up for Jesus!

Im not sure whether these (usually online) love thy neighbor hitchhiking experiements are helping or hurting the hitchhiking community....

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Threads
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Man, look at those fucking oogles... So fresh, clean and gearless... I want to laugh at this, but I don't know how.

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Flagstaff, AZ
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fimages%2FLG7RhX&hash=1d8aab9e6516d2db9502a4ef4f522fbe
shit. Epic fail in the "so fresh and so clean" GIF...

roughdraft

Vagabond
Lifetime Supporter
Top Poster of the Month
Threads
Current Location
Cuzco, Peru
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
it does look like something from a Wes Anderson-inspired spinoff....

at the same time the two on stage left look like they're trying not to burst out laughing so.. Welcome to Jackass?

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Bellingham, WA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Yeah, that's pretty weird.

On a somewhat related note, when I was in Thailand I saw Buddhist monks in their orange robes hitchhiking on the side of the road. I would assume they got rides faster than I did. :p

Threads
Current Location
Cincinnati ,OH
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
those r the hitchers that actually WILL stab u...just my thoughts. then maybe drag you back to a church basement and 'Save' your soul...weird...

EphemeralStick

HoMoBo HoBoMo
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Oh you better believe my gay-ass would be picking them up. I mean look at them robes! The conversations we would have, lord have mercy.

Shasay away baby, sissy that walk.

*snap*snap*

M

muff cabbage

I deleted myself
Jeebus was a traveler