• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Religious Oogles

Current Location
San Antonio, United States
Website
shelbycriswell.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
DdKav8gU8AQeixi.jpg

A friend took this photo in San Antonio of what is most likely some sort of "love thy neighbor" test/experiment since they don't have any packs? I'm not sure I've seen any sort of hitch hiking monks/people in religious garb before.

Coywolf

Sir Drinks-A-Lot
StP Supporter
Current Location
Moab, UT
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Thumbs up for Jesus!

Im not sure whether these (usually online) love thy neighbor hitchhiking experiements are helping or hurting the hitchhiking community....

Coywolf

Sir Drinks-A-Lot
StP Supporter
Current Location
Moab, UT
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
shit. Epic fail in the "so fresh and so clean" GIF...

rana y sapo

previously guy w. face
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Annapolis, MD
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
it does look like something from a Wes Anderson-inspired spinoff....

at the same time the two on stage left look like they're trying not to burst out laughing so.. Welcome to Jackass?

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Staff member
Current Location
Bellingham, WA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Yeah, that's pretty weird.

On a somewhat related note, when I was in Thailand I saw Buddhist monks in their orange robes hitchhiking on the side of the road. I would assume they got rides faster than I did. :p

Current Location
Cincinnati ,OH
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
those r the hitchers that actually WILL stab u...just my thoughts. then maybe drag you back to a church basement and 'Save' your soul...weird...

EphemeralStick

Dusty Lil Van 'Mo
Staff member
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Oh you better believe my gay-ass would be picking them up. I mean look at them robes! The conversations we would have, lord have mercy.

Shasay away baby, sissy that walk.

*snap*snap*