Raymond Dana James | Squat the Planet

Raymond Dana James

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
Raymond James AKA RD James (on FB) AKA Cannibal Ray--

This man has stolen from many people including myself, tried to get my friend's dog taken by animal control by coming to my house and inciting a fight with his dog and faking an injury, threatened to burn my house down, threatened me with a knife and a gun on separate occasions, has been found spying on my house from the bushes, has physically attacked at least two local women, as well as shooting another in the leg for simply driving past his house, brags about killing someone, and has written multiple books advocating "survival" methods that would hurt people, administering fake medicine and healing techniques, he also made another attempt on my life by loosening the lug-nuts of my van's front tire to nearly falling off. He has been evicted from my hometown of Slabs by individuals taking a stand against him with no help from local authorities
13012625_10154026551402557_2854570763956996097_n.jpg

This is him. He has a few pages on FB as well:
https://www.facebook.com/Slab-City-Sanctuary-731106950320869/
https://www.facebook.com/slabcitysectorseven/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/cannibals.christ.393

This video he uploaded is of him being approached by an angry mob of people who were telling him that it is time to leave Slab City. http://www.interventioncenters.org/...lab-city-sanctuary-rd-james-takes-on-a-dozen/

He tries to play it off as some random thieves that he heroically stands up to.

Here is his gofundme--

And here is his list of publications--
30780-91819c67c52ebc1e17bb20e6a961ec8d.jpg

He habitually pisses everyone off and then plays the victim, "everyone is just mean to me because they're drug addicts and they're mad that I do the right thing" kind of shit. Like his "earthfirst" chapter, which consists of only him, and all he does is call the police on anyone and everyone under the guise that they were burning garbage and polluting the air. He has also said that he throws unused canisters of propane into burn barrels to "take care of" enemies of the earth. He also burned down the nearest camp to his place and planted large full two-gallon propane tanks near the blaze to kill the person that was trying to move in. We were able to arrive to the fire in time to remove the tanks.

In short, this man is a fucking terrorist and should be avoided at all costs. If you want to, you can go to any of his pages and give him bad ratings/warn people of his terrorism, snake-oil salesmanship and misogyny. I would hate for him to repeat this in another community.

Attachments

• ebooks.jpg
    ebooks.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 485

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
He has also said that he throws unused canisters of propane into burn barrels to "take care of" enemies of the earth.

he's said this to me as well, and i told him he was going to get burned out at a minimum if he tried shit like that (which eventually did happen). i can attest that he's nuts, a complete dick, and if he shows up anywhere near you, let people know, as he's definitely a dangerous individual.

Last edited:
K

Kim Chee

I'm glad this douche is in jail. He seems like a seriously deranged and dangerous person.

I'm on mobile right now (essentially looking through a cardboard tube). I don't see anything in this thread indicating that this guy is incarcerated. What is your source?

autumn

Lurker
Reaction score
I'm on mobile right now (essentially looking through a cardboard tube). I don't see anything in this thread indicating that this guy is incarcerated. What is your source?
Cornelius & others have posted comments about it on the video. Cornelius said he's in jail for threatening people, someone said it's because he shot that lady in the leg, and there's a handful of comments asking if he's still in jail and other stuff

Johnny P

Reaction score
7136 Winding Brook Ct, Columbus, OH 43235, USA
Actually on a side note I came across one of his reddit posts from October this year. His story sounded similar to what I had read here about a month ago. Sure enough it was him lol. I will say this, after reading through his pages and and being curious. He is very convincing, definitely plays the victim well. Paints a very ugly picture of Slabbers, and all around seemingly extremely manipulative. Before I realized it was him, I felt bad for him. Crazy SOB though.

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
Actually on a side note I came across one of his reddit posts from October this year. His story sounded similar to what I had read here about a month ago. Sure enough it was him lol. I will say this, after reading through his pages and and being curious. He is very convincing, definitely plays the victim well. Paints a very ugly picture of Slabbers, and all around seemingly extremely manipulative. Before I realized it was him, I felt bad for him. Crazy SOB though.

Can you send me a link to his post?

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: Desperado Deluxe

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads