Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Threads
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Raymond James AKA RD James (on FB) AKA Cannibal Ray--

This man has stolen from many people including myself, tried to get my friend's dog taken by animal control by coming to my house and inciting a fight with his dog and faking an injury, threatened to burn my house down, threatened me with a knife and a gun on separate occasions, has been found spying on my house from the bushes, has physically attacked at least two local women, as well as shooting another in the leg for simply driving past his house, brags about killing someone, and has written multiple books advocating "survival" methods that would hurt people, administering fake medicine and healing techniques, he also made another attempt on my life by loosening the lug-nuts of my van's front tire to nearly falling off. He has been evicted from my hometown of Slabs by individuals taking a stand against him with no help from local authorities
13012625_10154026551402557_2854570763956996097_n-jpg.30755_Raymond Dana James_Untrustworthy and Shady People_Squat the Planet_1:27 PM

This is him. He has a few pages on FB as well:
https://www.facebook.com/Slab-City-Sanctuary-731106950320869/
https://www.facebook.com/slabcitysectorseven/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/cannibals.christ.393

This video he uploaded is of him being approached by an angry mob of people who were telling him that it is time to leave Slab City. http://www.interventioncenters.org/...lab-city-sanctuary-rd-james-takes-on-a-dozen/

He tries to play it off as some random thieves that he heroically stands up to.

Here is his gofundme--
And here is his list of publications--
30780-91819c67c52ebc1e17bb20e6a961ec8d-jpg.30756_Raymond Dana James_Untrustworthy and Shady People_Squat the Planet_1:27 PM

He habitually pisses everyone off and then plays the victim, "everyone is just mean to me because they're drug addicts and they're mad that I do the right thing" kind of shit. Like his "earthfirst" chapter, which consists of only him, and all he does is call the police on anyone and everyone under the guise that they were burning garbage and polluting the air. He has also said that he throws unused canisters of propane into burn barrels to "take care of" enemies of the earth. He also burned down the nearest camp to his place and planted large full two-gallon propane tanks near the blaze to kill the person that was trying to move in. We were able to arrive to the fire in time to remove the tanks.

In short, this man is a fucking terrorist and should be avoided at all costs. If you want to, you can go to any of his pages and give him bad ratings/warn people of his terrorism, snake-oil salesmanship and misogyny. I would hate for him to repeat this in another community.

Attachments

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
He has also said that he throws unused canisters of propane into burn barrels to "take care of" enemies of the earth.
he's said this to me as well, and i told him he was going to get burned out at a minimum if he tried shit like that (which eventually did happen). i can attest that he's nuts, a complete dick, and if he shows up anywhere near you, let people know, as he's definitely a dangerous individual.

Last edited:
K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Oh boy, how did a shitstick like that exist out there in the desert for so long?

EphemeralStick

HoMoBo HoBoMo
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
San Jose
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Oh boy, how did a shitstick like that exist out there in the desert for so long?
The dude is like a fucking cockroach. Or maybe just a cock. Who knows? At least he's finally gone from the slabs.

Threads
Current Location
Arcata, CA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
So glad this guy is gone, i made sure to leave a bad review on his fb page, guys like this should just die or move to florida

zim

Programmer Person
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Mexico
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I'm glad this douche is in jail. He seems like a seriously deranged and dangerous person.

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
I'm glad this douche is in jail. He seems like a seriously deranged and dangerous person.
I'm on mobile right now (essentially looking through a cardboard tube). I don't see anything in this thread indicating that this guy is incarcerated. What is your source?

zim

Programmer Person
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Mexico
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I'm on mobile right now (essentially looking through a cardboard tube). I don't see anything in this thread indicating that this guy is incarcerated. What is your source?
Cornelius & others have posted comments about it on the video. Cornelius said he's in jail for threatening people, someone said it's because he shot that lady in the leg, and there's a handful of comments asking if he's still in jail and other stuff

OP
OP
Cornelius Vango

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Threads
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
he's not in jail. He's most likely in San Diego.

zim

Programmer Person
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Mexico
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
OP
OP
Cornelius Vango

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Threads
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
He wasn't on trial for shooting her, he was on trial for making terrorist threats against me and pulling a knife on me. The whole trial was a fucking joke.

Threads
Current Location
outside omaha
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
as long as he is gone and stays gone...

OP
OP
Cornelius Vango

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Threads
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
no, he's got a gofundme up to get money kickdowns and he's planning to buy a gun and come back to shoot people.
so if you have a gofundme account or you can make one, please report him for fraud.

Threads
Current Location
New York
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
He sounds like a total nightmare.

L

Lost in transit

I deleted myself
So he's in the slabs?

L

Lost in transit

I deleted myself
You already called the boys. Go register something

Threads
Current Location
7136 Winding Brook Ct, Columbus, OH 43235, USA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Actually on a side note I came across one of his reddit posts from October this year. His story sounded similar to what I had read here about a month ago. Sure enough it was him lol. I will say this, after reading through his pages and and being curious. He is very convincing, definitely plays the victim well. Paints a very ugly picture of Slabbers, and all around seemingly extremely manipulative. Before I realized it was him, I felt bad for him. Crazy SOB though.

OP
OP
Cornelius Vango

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Threads
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Actually on a side note I came across one of his reddit posts from October this year. His story sounded similar to what I had read here about a month ago. Sure enough it was him lol. I will say this, after reading through his pages and and being curious. He is very convincing, definitely plays the victim well. Paints a very ugly picture of Slabbers, and all around seemingly extremely manipulative. Before I realized it was him, I felt bad for him. Crazy SOB though.
Can you send me a link to his post?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

YOUR HEART IS A MUSCLE THE SIZE OF YOUR FIST
Leo
Finished working in Dutch Harbor. In Anchorage for now.
A bottle in one hand
A joint in the other
A scar on my heart
I carve another
You ever just look at a word and it freaks you out because it's spelled right but you start thinking on some meta shit how does this noise mean this concept? 'Smooth' freaks me out right now.
Sleipnir wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
is there a reason you down voted my post? it was on topic, and the people there were pretty horrible. so unless you were one if them, im confused
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Uhhh...HOW'S PERU?
If you CAN get a (foot) massage, you SHOULD.
Quit a job after 3 days, due to ignorant, rape-culture enabled co-workers. Got another job lined up!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
dannyblack