Railroad Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kim Chee

Ms. pisces, I'm so distracted by your avatar that I can hardly make an intelligent post.
I'll say that starting a thread such as this could foster a culture of violence.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Ms. pisces, I'm so distracted by your avatar that I can hardly make an intelligent post.
hypnosis.jpg

venusinpisces

Reaction score
what would you do to try and make them feel responsible and show them the error of their ways? what would you do if you were with those two guys and your girlfriend in a boxcar going 50 mph and they told you that story?
And let me just make things clear in case I haven't taken over this thread enough already: cutting off somebody's pants with a knife is never a situation that needs to happen. Think about all the major arteries that could "accidentally" be cut in such a situation. Self-defense is one thing, and totally unnecessary acts of sadistic cruelty towards a person who is unable to defend themselves is another. Violent sadism is the kind of thing that creates psychopaths, and this doesn't benefit the community in any way whatsoever.

Menyun

Reaction score
Women haha, venusinpisces maybe you should just let men deal with men.... Yes, what he did was against the law, but by no means where the men he was dealing with law abiding themselves so they were delt with by a moral code. Personally I think he should of eliminated the threat all together and just never of spoke of it again. Either way though if you wanna act like a scumbag you deserved to be delt with as such. I'm not sure where alot of you bitches come from, but where im from you dont call the cops you deal with shit on your own and I give Ron props for doing so.

Dmac

Reaction score
i prefer to leave if i feel violence might be used against me, if i can not, i will use it first, before it can be used on me. i am 46, and rarely have i found two people playing up their own toughness (while drinking) who did not try and prove it eventually. out of simple prudence and want of protecting myself i would have hurt those two as much as i felt necessary to make myself feel safe. i would not have cut the dude's pants off, but would have taken their shoes and tossed them out in the brush. and i feel anyone bragging about rapping should get a beat down.
it is easy to sit back while you are safe and sound, and make judgement on what others did or did not do. saying what ought to be, whithout being there, is are only tooting your own horn pisces. whereas i have only said what i would do in such a circumstance. if you get rapped i promise to be nice to them so that their potential beat down does not turn them bad.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Sorry, but most of the people in this thread come off as very naive and unwilling to question tall tales. Just last week there was a thread making some serious accusations about this guy, which has since been deleted. Out of curiosity I looked up the name that was mentioned and up came an article about how a convict with that name escaped from a correctional facility in Atlanta(same city as is listed on his profile). I have no wish to get the state involved so I will not repeat Mr. Railroad's legal name, but I think people need to be a bit more skeptical when a stranger with a history of burning bridges shows up with dramatic stories casting himself as the hero. Because the problem with a community that is usually unwilling to get the law involved is that there is a tendency for violent sociopaths to take over the role that would otherwise be filled by police, and there is no reason to assume that their character is going to be any better. When you are completely anonymous with nobody checking your criminal history, you can be whatever you want to be.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
i feel anyone bragging about rapping should get a beat down....if you get rapped i promise to be nice to them so that their potential beat down does not turn them bad.
Also, what is "rapping"? lololol Oh, and I can tell that you do have a great deal of tender care and concern for rape victims. classy.

Reactions: Thrasymachus

uncivilize

Reaction score
Law is entirely in your own head. You're living on ideals and fantasy. We are animals, when subjected to certain conditions, we react in certain ways. We are all Charles Manson and Mother Theresa, under the right circumstances.

Testosterone, story-telling and bragging. Sweet.

Actually, high testosterone tends to make one confident and self-assured, not overly violent. Low testosterone often causes overcompensation in trying to prove oneself, jockeying for a chance to mate. Even if people aren't conscious of it, this shit still plays out all the time. Of course, all of this is a gross oversimplification; complex hormonal ratios/balances determine a great deal of our behavior and perception of life.

Reactions: Ezra Fyre

ipoPua

Reaction score
cutting off somebody's pants with a knife is never a situation that needs to happen. Think about all the major arteries that could "accidentally" be cut in such a situation. Self-defense is one thing, and totally unnecessary acts of sadistic cruelty towards a person who
totally unnecessary acts of sadistic cruelty towards -rapists- are 100% fine in my books. the point you made about not knowing whether the story's true and immediately jumping behind the guy, that i completely agree with and i'm glad you said. but -if- its true and -if- these dudes are proud rapists, then fuck those scumsuckers i'd support doing hella worse than cutting their fucking pants off. thats a pretty damn humane lesson in my eyes, i'd've killed the cunts if i had the chance and ability. there is no punishment too great for rape, and to say cutting their pants off is too far is just ridiculous

Reactions: Ezra Fyre

smellsea

Reaction score
yeah, sounds like they were talkin themselves up to almost brag to you about how tough they are like that kind of shit is impressive. and cutting off his pants, that's just an easy way of getting every thing out of his pockets without havin to worry about getting poked by anything. sounds good to me man, there is plenty of times when i hear people bragging about shit like that, i'd love for some one to come around and bash them in the head with a rock.

donttrip

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ok people dont believe everything you read first of all Ron was here at my house he never told me about this story (story is what it is) He told me he makes up things and stories because he feels like it makes him feel important and wanted. The truth of the matter is nothing and I mean nothing that comes out of his mouth is the truth and it's sad how someone his age is not done living in make believe land! He is a poor excuse I took care of him 100% and he had the nerve to not only disrupt my home life he stole from my room mates kid her new bike and he stole 100 bucks from me and my cell phone and sent me a message saying your lucky I didn't take your car wow is that the thanks I get? I did not do anything to him! So don't believe the crap he writes on here he wants to feel wanted needed and loves attention and this is the TRUTH!!!

I just come off the high line recently and had an encounter I d like to share with the community as word spreads quickly. As a matter of fact it spread so quick, I heard a ball face lie about me in Pasco just 2 days after the incident. First of all I stand on whats right period and I m not your friend if you do people wrong. Most of you who ve ever ridden with me or even know me know that I m particular about the company I drink with and ride with. Sure I buddy up and ride with others but rarely do I share the same car as another especially if it requires bedding down. I dare another to say they ve ever seen me drunk..drink yes..drunk no! I ran into the scum bags Bubba and Duncan in whitefish as I was west of town alone on the river. I had some good dank and offered the two aboved mentioned pieces of shit as any decent man would which they took as an invitation to sit and yuk it up over some beer. Because I m careful about who I drink with.. I pretended to drink my beer (i had my own) as to keep my wits about myself because something was not right about either of them. The more they drank..the loser their mouths became and it wasnt long before they told me how they were self appointed judges, deciding who could and could not ride which is ridiculous in my opinion. So these fuck monkeys then started bragging about the "Kids" they d lured onto trains and pushed them off on the other side of the hump near Browning and Cutbank with great detail. They even spoke of a couple who they d thrown the dude off turning their attention to the lone female who jumped willingly to avoid violation..When they began laughing about it which infuriated me I picked up a solid river rock and kissed Bubbas head with it ..exposing the white meat. With him peacefully gurgling and out of his misery I turned my attention to Duncan and bare handed beat his ass around the river until i was tired..then I cut his pants off (cause he wouldn t remove them willingly) and sent him to town in need of a dentist and stitches. I don not apologize for this and I ask those of you who might hear of this know the truth before you judge me. I also cut bubbas beard of with my much duller blade which you cant miss. I f you run into these bitch fucks tell em you know the truth and stay away from them and these idiots who call themselves the high line wrecking crew. They are no Good. And if any of you highliners disagree..I ll be back on the highline solo in june and we can talk about it. But don't lie on me and say I fucked you up in your sleep as i heard..or went into a drunking rage and used a bat..where the fuck u gonna find a bat in the middle of nowhere in the rockies..? Fuckin dumbasses. Keep it 100..it ll make you a better person who can sleep in peace at night

YA KEEP IT "100" RON I'M SURPRISED YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT

Reactions: Thrasymachus

Menyun

Reaction score
If im wrong I apologize but sounds to me like their may be some domestic issues at hand right? were you in some kinda of relationship with this Ron guy? 4 posts from you so im guessing your probably made your account just to bash him? Seems to much like a lovers quirl to me. Either way thx for adding to the enjoyment of the story always love when the ending has a good twist in it.

Reactions: Sand
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads