Railroad Ron | Squat the Planet

Railroad Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

railroadron

Reaction score
I just come off the high line recently and had an encounter I d like to share with the community as word spreads quickly. As a matter of fact it spread so quick, I heard a ball face lie about me in Pasco just 2 days after the incident. First of all I stand on whats right period and I m not your friend if you do people wrong. Most of you who ve ever ridden with me or even know me know that I m particular about the company I drink with and ride with. Sure I buddy up and ride with others but rarely do I share the same car as another especially if it requires bedding down. I dare another to say they ve ever seen me drunk..drink yes..drunk no! I ran into the scum bags Bubba and Duncan in whitefish as I was west of town alone on the river. I had some good dank and offered the two aboved mentioned pieces of shit as any decent man would which they took as an invitation to sit and yuk it up over some beer. Because I m careful about who I drink with.. I pretended to drink my beer (i had my own) as to keep my wits about myself because something was not right about either of them. The more they drank..the loser their mouths became and it wasnt long before they told me how they were self appointed judges, deciding who could and could not ride which is ridiculous in my opinion. So these fuck monkeys then started bragging about the "Kids" they d lured onto trains and pushed them off on the other side of the hump near Browning and Cutbank with great detail. They even spoke of a couple who they d thrown the dude off turning their attention to the lone female who jumped willingly to avoid violation..When they began laughing about it which infuriated me I picked up a solid river rock and kissed Bubbas head with it ..exposing the white meat. With him peacefully gurgling and out of his misery I turned my attention to Duncan and bare handed beat his ass around the river until i was tired..then I cut his pants off (cause he wouldn t remove them willingly) and sent him to town in need of a dentist and stitches. I don not apologize for this and I ask those of you who might hear of this know the truth before you judge me. I also cut bubbas beard of with my much duller blade which you cant miss. I f you run into these bitch fucks tell em you know the truth and stay away from them and these idiots who call themselves the high line wrecking crew. They are no Good. And if any of you highliners disagree..I ll be back on the highline solo in june and we can talk about it. But don't lie on me and say I fucked you up in your sleep as i heard..or went into a drunking rage and used a bat..where the fuck u gonna find a bat in the middle of nowhere in the rockies..? Fuckin dumbasses. Keep it 100..it ll make you a better person who can sleep in peace at night

bryanpaul

Reaction score
damn................i probly would have just got up and left before shit got crazy...........damn........ right on for standin up to some peices of shit who were probably long overdue for a beatdown

menu

Reaction score
kids are kids. money says most of what they say is bullshit. I dont think Id be posting all over a social network the details to such an event. rule #1. dont tell on yourself. I

menu

Reaction score
yeah. seems to be a few people out there want to get at you. pretty sure I heard another rumor. but it is what it is. shits not like it used to be when I started riding. lots changed in the last 4 or 5 years. Ive been riding riding for a long time. back in the day you fuck up we either made you never want to chance being seen again. or we make you disappear. but gone are the days. now kids are cop callers and snitches. guess they should stay off the rail

keg

Reaction score
you did a good thing..but like others already said,putting it on here is not smart.evidence is what it is.thats why i do not understand people puting pictures on here,or even taking pictures while on trains,evidence.but good jub even if they were full of shit just the fact they thought that was cool to talk about.but now you gotta watch your back all the time so was it worth it?

Reactions: Diablero

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Writing online, or posting pictures isn't enough to get a conviction....there is no prof he is telling even an ounce of truth. Same with vids and photos..need time and place to get a conviction, neither of which you can get with most. I wouldn't worry too much on the Law..I know most kids go talking shit about it but are scared shitless about the simplest things....Crusty fuckers..thats a different story.
Im not an overly violent man but I do respect people who are willing to stand behind their convictions. Some people need to be dealt with in the only way they would understand. If these kids did what was stated above they deserve a lot worse...ten fold if their bragging about it. It doesnt surprise me one bit that they would go talking shit, then the second they get there asses served to them they go running crying foul.

Its almost too bad we couldn't have roving bands going around setting some of these kids straight.

Reactions: Darion
K

Kim Chee

I think I smelled some of that bullshit you spoke of, Mr. Railroad. If we are speaking of the same bullshit--it was pretty bullshitty. Bullshit stinks, its ok to say when you smell it, folks.

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
thats why i do not understand people puting pictures on here,or even taking pictures while on trains,evidence.
Good point, I don't worry about pics though, I'm sure I've had an FBI file for years because of past activism. If they see me on here
they'll be like "well at least Mr. ***** is staying out of the paper and behaving himself these days", lol.

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Well there was a Bubba who was ftra but I'm pretty sure he's either dead or retired, you gotta be careful, most people who volunteer to you that they're ftra, or wrecking crew are full of it. And quite possibly their stories were BS too, trains go thru Browning @ 50 and that is a speed pretty likely to kill you. It would have been in the paper at some time or other.
I have a friend that was wrecking crew, she is retired. They are all old fucks, 40+, and trainriding combined with heavy alcohol and drug use does not do wonders for the body. Some of them are good people and some not so much.
The only thing I can say is that I don't like vigilantes any more than I do cops. What they were bragging about is fucked, but what you're bragging about is pretty fucked, too

venusinpisces

Reaction score
It's interesting that just about every single person in this thread has taken the original post at face value, with the exception of the one forum member who is significantly older than most people on this site. I'm not saying I know what happened but it's probably a good idea to remain skeptical of the heroic stories of random internet strangers, at least until you get to know them better or they have proven themselves. MURT also makes a good point, that it's entirely possible that the kids in question could have just been talking shit, in which case they would hardly be deserving of "stitches and a dentist".

joaquim33

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
IF ron's story is true, whether those guys stories were full of bull crap or not they sound like they got what was coming to them. maybe they were just bullshitting, but if someone is gonna brag about throwing a kids off trains so they can rape their girlfriends, they should duly accept the consequences if someone takes them at their word and beats the living shit out of them.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
From what I've seen, plenty of traveling kids like to talk shit about what a "vicious" person they are in front of their friends, but when you catch them alone it's an entirely different story. Also, the thing to keep in mind about leaving someone with a life-altering injury is that their chances of turning into a violent scumbag are a lot of times much greater then they would have been before. That's the big problem with "vigilante justice", as well as the criminal justice system, that they both have the tendency to make people feel persecuted and therefore not responsible for the things they may have done, while also amping up their hostility level so they can justify further assaults. It's interesting that people here are so supportive of such an openly sadistic act, but if the same act of violence had been committed by a police officer, you better believe people here would be up in arms.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
Sounds like ole' Ron here is more of a wrecking crew than the two douche bags in question. I agree with Murt, under 40 and claiming wrecking crew = liars. Most of the wrecking crew I know would've acted very similar to Ron if some punk started talking about throwing kids off trains and raping young women. A lot of the still living wrecking crew are parents themselves and WOULD NOT take kindly to that kinda talk.

Also I haven't heard anything about ftra Bubba for years, I highly doubt its the same one.

Reactions: Ezra Fyre and Nailz

railroadron

Reaction score
these werent kids..they are in their 40's. and regardless of their claim to fame..they have no business bragging about such acts whether true or not. I didnt doubt it cause they both corroborated in sync specific details and there was a point I began feeling a possible threat. Its also been my understanding because of the exposure the highline has received in the years..they keep quiet about things which points to somebody not doing there job by keeping us from riding.

joaquim33

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
From what I've seen, plenty of traveling kids like to talk shit about what a "vicious" person they are in front of their friends, but when you catch them alone it's an entirely different story. Also, the thing to keep in mind about leaving someone with a life-altering injury is that their chances of turning into a violent scumbag are a lot of times much greater then they would have been before. That's the big problem with "vigilante justice", as well as the criminal justice system, that they both have the tendency to make people feel persecuted and therefore not responsible for the things they may have done, while also amping up their hostility level so they can justify further assaults. It's interesting that people here are so supportive of such an openly sadistic act, but if the same act of violence had been committed by a police officer, you better believe people here would be up in arms.

there is a difference when 'vigilante justice' when it is spurred on by mob mentality, fear, rumors and heresay. a person has a right to a fair trial by their peers, and to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. IF (that is if rons story is true, which i do not know if it is or not either way) however someone is bragging about being a rapist/murderer, they are essentially saying that they want to be presumed guilty and treated as such, whereas the treatment they most commonly expect is probably fear and respect. what would you do to try and make them feel responsible and show them the error of their ways? what would you do if you were with those two guys and your girlfriend in a boxcar going 50 mph and they told you that story?

venusinpisces

Reaction score
there is a difference when 'vigilante justice' when it is spurred on by mob mentality, fear, rumors and heresay. a person has a right to a fair trial by their peers, and to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.
This is exactly the point I was trying to make, that the majority of responses in this thread are, in fact, an example of "mob justice", since presumably no one here witnessed the incident and the majority of responders probably do not know anyone involved. Rushing to congratulate an act of sadistic violence of which you know nothing is not only ignorant, it is dangerous because it supports a culture where indiscriminate acts of retribution are encouraged on the basis of faulty judgement, and without considering the consequences which are often more severe than many of the young people on this site are aware of. It is all too easy to create a psychopath where none existed previously. Of course, there are situations in which acts of self defense are unavoidable, however there are also far too many incidents in which garden variety shit-talking is perceived as a threat where none, in reality, exists. If you thought my post was about encouraging people not to defend themselves, then you have misinterpreted the meaning entirely.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
IF ron's story is true, whether those guys stories were full of bull crap or not they sound like they got what was coming to them. maybe they were just bullshitting, but if someone is gonna brag about throwing a kids off trains so they can rape their girlfriends, they should duly accept the consequences if someone takes them at their word and beats the living shit out of them.
And by the way, this is a very serious charge, but the original phrasing was a bit more ambiguous than the way you stated it, meaning that it's hard to know whether a specific accusation of attempted rape was even being made, not to mention that there were no specifics about whether or not the train was even moving. Basically there is just way too much that is uncertain about this story to justify acting as judge, jury and executioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads