rabble rabble new and shit

vagrant heart

Reaction score
Hey I am pretty new here, yes yet another fucking newbie. I heard about this place from a fellow squatter here in AK and figured this would be a great start to try and find others like myself across the US. I am not sure how long I will be staying here in Alaska, because once again that itch in my feet is telling my stupid heart that it is time to go. I am intending on making it down to Las Vegas but who the hell knows, if I truly say that is my final destination then my pursuit of adventure and discovering something new is completely diminished. About the only real thing about me that holds to any stupid classification is that I am a vagrant, and that truly doesn't always fit the bill.
I am a musician and a cook by trade, I sing and play a bit of guitar and make some mean fucking food from vegetarian cuisine to whatever. Well with that said I should probably go back to the beginning and stop being a rude fuck, Hello! There I said it and there is no taking it back.

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Yea I wish ya the best... Do you know much about vegas???Kinda a ruff town...I had a lot more fun in Reno..

flashinglights

Reaction score
Welcome... NV has mere 5 year Adverse Possession...one of the best places for longterm squat by that measure. Good luck with your travels!

Reactions: vagrant heart

vagrant heart

Reaction score
Thank you all, well I have been in both Reno and Vegas. Truth be told I have family in both places. But once again truth be told there isn't much I would have to do with any of them hahaha. True Vegas is much rougher than Reno, and a lot faster paced. I used to live off of north 5th and Craig St back in 2002.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads