R-stank intro

R

Rstank

hiya im r-stank i am orginaly from west palm beach florida and after being around the block a few good times i decided to go to elko nevada aka in the middle of a redneck infested sespool that breeds ignorance and hate....so anyway i have set up shop here and im starting a food not bombs and a bike crew/ bike collective im giving this town a fucking enima.......this is where the fight is this is where resistance makes sense....so ya hi i joined awhile ago and just realised how fucking awesome this is anyone in the area ill help you out try my darndest to give food hug and a warm place to snug....following post will follow

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Welcome to STP. Sounds like your doing some pretty rad shit. If your interested and have somewhere for kids to crash we allways need new weighstations: Waystations - Squat the Planet Forums

If you have an problems or questions feel fee to contact any moderator, we have the orange-italic user names.

R

Rstank

thank you greatly and i dont have a computre of my own i mooch of the colleges computres so itll take a while before i can start posting up pictures.....but im hopeing to soon

Beer Mortal

Reaction score
i love ya ryannnnn!
:D if you become a waystation i will help you out mannn
(i have a shitty old car thats good on gas)!
and i wanna see you sometime soon

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads