R.I.P. Tink | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

R.I.P. Tink

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm friends with the girl he was dating... never met him but FUCK did he make her happy. He died in the hospital of liver failure. He told her "I'm goin' to the big liquor store in the sky... and you know what? there's no tax on imports." :(

FUCKING AWESOME LAST WORDS!

DFD my lond of man ditto

O

OFFER

so me, TINK, BILLY THE KID, VILE, were understandably wasted at the colton hopout and were driftin in and out of alchoholic stupors, when TINK stands up and starts pissin all over a sleepin BILLY, she comes to and is like, "dude what the hell" and TINK's jrunk ass is half asleep and responds with "sometimes. friends. just...gotta do this kinda shit" than passes out again, funny ass hell.....he will be missed.....rest in pieces you dirty hobo.....

C

crustythadd23

This shit is depressing..I hungout with Tink many of times in Cali & Oregon, had a lot of good, drunk times with him & everyone. hes gonna be missed very much. Rest In Paradise Brotha!!

colorado

Reaction score
good kid shit sucks we all chose this life dont get me wrong im gonna drink myself to death too but its shows to try to take care off our frinds and ourselfs when and while we can

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
that kid was a fucking idiot

whether or not he was an idiot is not the point. This thread is for those who were his friend, and if you don't have respect for that you shouldn't post here.

Reactions: Pepin

GhostWithTheMost

Previously HoboSquirrell
Reaction score
This is very shitty to hear. I always wondered what happened to this guy. I squatted with him in Portland for sometime a while ago. Its so sad that we fellow STP'rs have to find out our friends are gone this way. But at least we have this..and dont have to spend for ever wondering.

R.I.P Tink

Repo Suave

Reaction score
good... i was worried when i found out. gonna miss that kid and im glad that his pups in good hands(one of the smartest dogs i've met). See ya in the golden hills kid...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads