queerz? | Squat the Planet

queerz?

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
I have to admit, I don't use the term queer to ever describe myself. Not that I have a beef with it. Just never really stuck for me, I prefer just gay. Then again people can still be straight and define themselves as queer, which i always thought was kinda neat.

Edit: a year and half later, I'm totally queer as fuck

Last edited:

vdem1

Reaction score
Website
vdem1.tumblr.com
I have to admit, I don't use the term queer to ever describe myself. Not that I have a beef with it. Just never really stuck for me, I prefer just gay.
Yeah I'm there also. I never refer to myself as queer. I also don't say I'm lesbian either- I don't really consider myself lesbian..sooooo yeah. Usually people refer to me as les but that is their label not mine. I just describe what I'm into in GRAPHIC fucking detail, usually offend the fuck out of some people but HEY, at least they get a pretty fucking clear view of my sexuality LOL

Sip

Reaction score
I don't even really like gay, much. I find the occasional woman attractive, but I feel like I'm lying if I call myself Bi. There are other labels out there that might fit, but I just go with what is easiest. I tried going with 'sexual' for a while, but then I felt like I was being a prude. :p

vdem1

Reaction score
Website
vdem1.tumblr.com
Ha! That's great. I too have the habit of offending a lot of people myself when I talk about my exploits. Gold star vdem. Gold star.
no shit? you're a gold star? well shit good for you hahhahahaha. that gold star went out the fucking window LONG ago hahahaha BUT I really deserve a fucking platinum star for the shit i've done sexually LOL Things a farmer wouldn't even do to his sheep LOL.

Yeah I'm pretty vulgar. I either offend or embarrass people. not to mention the people I'm sleeping with, I embarrass the SHIT out of them ahaahah. MY BAD but seriously, they know how I am from the start, they expect me to calm down AFTER we start fucking hahhahaha. OH and if the sex is good, you damn well KNOW I'm talking about it. SO SUE ME hahahah I'm a fucking horn dog. I WILL NOT BE SILENCED lol

vdem1

Reaction score
Website
vdem1.tumblr.com
I don't even really like gay, much. I find the occasional woman attractive, but I feel like I'm lying if I call myself Bi. There are other labels out there that might fit, but I just go with what is easiest. I tried going with 'sexual' for a while, but then I felt like I was being a prude. :p

Just explain it like this "I just like to fuck" and let people assume what they want LOL

shabti

Reaction score
I'm in the lgbt community. Swing both ways :) lol funny I came to the sexuality forum b/c my ex just recently contacted me and it's been so long since I've had sex with a girl that I'm looking for pointers on how to seal the deal.XD in the queer thread. Mind you she's as bi as me, so yeah. Here.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yay nice to see more gays on here! :)

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I identify as straight/single poly, and sex-positive as well as kind of a huge slut in the very best sense of the word - but I'm most DEFINITELY an ally, and I really enjoy talking about sex & sexuality with anyone and everyone, regardless of who they like to ::fuckinginbed::. So welcome! ::drinkingbuddy::

wombatt

Reaction score
Website
nogodsnomasterz.tumblr.com
Super duper queer. I hate the term pansexual (makes me think of people being attracted to the forever boy) but that's probably the best way to describe me. Most of my serious romantic relationships have been with boys and gender queers but sexually I have had more relationships with gals. Honestly human sexuality is such an ever evolving thing I might identify in a totally difforent way 30 years from now but right now queer is what I'm comfortable with.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads