queer communes | Squat the Planet

queer communes

aseagull

Reaction score
i know of wolf creek in oregon, ida in tennessee, zuni in new mexico and starland in yucca valley cali. does anyone have any experience with these or other faerie communes? i worry that this thread is excessive but i don't wanna show up in a strange state with no idea what to expect. sorry if i did bad:'(

AlyKat

Reaction score
Zami House (Co-Op) in Santa Cruz is extremely queer and full of amazing people and they have been looking for more people for a while now. Just google it, there are a lot of hits ;) I just got invited to a place in oakland - where I might stay for an extended time. Right now I am in Dallas, visiting family. I will be heading out to Lincoln, NE to visit some friends then back Westbound. I will let you know how it goes but I have to get there first :p

aseagull

Reaction score
ah -thank you- i was trying to figure out where in cali i was gonna go, now i have at least one concrete destination. i'll be in colorado by mid november and then making my way through utah(cousins, aunt) to cali, oregon and washington(another cousin).

p.s. wouldve answered sooner, just noticed there was an answer.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads