Punk from eastern Canada. Heading out again, crossing Canada this time. | Squat the Planet

Punk from eastern Canada. Heading out again, crossing Canada this time.

L0s3r

Reaction score
Hey folks. I'm a 20 year old punk from New Brunswick, about to be homeless in my hometown. My friend and I are taking off in May, my second time, her first. We're planning on making our way across Canada, making our way east to Newfoundland and then looping up north and heading west. We know some other dirty kids in Ontario we're going to meet up with. Sorry, I'm not much of an introduction guy unfortunately but I do love to have a good conversation with other travelers. How are you guys doing?

Reaction score
Hell yeah! I'll be spending a lot of time around Ontario, I'll let you know if I'm around. What's Sudbury like?
Lots of labour folk, so punks are ok to most of the city. Only a handful of good bars, but there's a pretty decent punk/metal club downtown. It's also really fucking big. Like it takes forever to pass through on foot/hitchhiking, so beware.

Reactions: L0s3r

L0s3r

Reaction score
Lots of labour folk, so punks are ok to most of the city. Only a handful of good bars, but there's a pretty decent punk/metal club downtown. It's also really fucking big. Like it takes forever to pass through on foot/hitchhiking, so beware.
Good to know. Thanks! I'll be passing thru there anyway if all goes to plan. I'll keep you updated. Definitely gonna check out that punk venue for sure.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads