Punk from denmark in California | Squat the Planet

Punk from denmark in California

Satan

Reaction score
Oi!!! Im a punkt from denmark WHO is currently in California. A friend told me about this place. (What a lovely mate huh) so the thing is im gonna be in San Diego and im looking for people to grab a beer with many show me Some good Places in town

Reactions: Kilo and ScumRag

Satan

Reaction score
ohh well this is me in my best form

Attachments

• received_575616486273621.jpeg
    received_575616486273621.jpeg
    506.5 KB · Views: 269

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
ha, nice man! i see you're in SD... you should make a trip out to slab city! you have probably a month before it gets too hot out there for the summer...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
the slabs but it migth be to får away

it's really not that bad. take a $25 greyhound to el centro, then a $1.50 bus from there to niland. walk/hitch the last 3 miles (you WILL get picked up if you stick your thumb out on that last stretch).

ScumRag

me, hellarity, oak, ca. about 2006
Reaction score
Well i will be going to joshua tree in the weekend. So im trying to convince my driver to go to the slabs he is a bit worried tho. But I told him if we got beer we got friends

Never been to either so i cannot freely comment. My apologies.

Can you tell me what more in SD you're looking for? Would cooking and/or serving food to lowincome people with Food Not Bombs interest you?

Do you smoke weed?

Satan

Reaction score
Never been to either so i cannot freely comment. My apologies.

Can you tell me what more in SD you're looking for? Would cooking and/or serving food to lowincome people with Food Not Bombs interest you?

Do you smoke weed?
Ive Handed out burritos to homeless in la before and I've been helping food not bombs in my own country so yea that could be something. I have found some bars and stores i wanna check out besides that i have no plan. But I like the wierd stuff and punk beer n weed. Im going offline again. I will Write here when i have time

ScumRag

Reaction score
Cool. Ur experience will come in handy. Thanks.

So i talked with FNB and they're excited to meet you.

Now because i only know of two or three good bars : cat club, til two & sodabar, ima see if the FNB ppl can arrange something. They're super busy with work tho so keep that in mind

Peace bro welcome to San Diego

Reactions: Kilo

ScumRag

Reaction score
Hey bro, hope SD is treating you well.

On Friday night I got something going on but if you want to meet up Saturday, 11ish, Im free all day. My friends are really psyched to meet you so please feel welcomed! There's Bikes del Pueblo, a free service ran by anarchists that will fix and teach you how to fix your bike, then a Farmer's market. Then the bars I mentioned b4 are in the same neighborhood.

Either way, hmu. Looking forward to meeting you

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads