Powerful and Compact

D

Deleted member 21429

A friend just gave me one of these and it is really powerful. Took a while to find out what it was called but I finally found the website. https://www.thepocketshot.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Shot some rocks with it and was really impressed. Fairly new product but I will add this to my must have list in my pack. I found out I have the Junior model so I can Imagine how powerful the Pro one is. ~ peace and watch the videos

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Huh - interesting little thing. but dam - it does arrows too??!

D

Deleted member 21429

Yeah I guess but that would not be compact. I like it because I can put a marble sized rock in it or a buncha bb's for buckshot. It's so simple! yet accurate and powerful. ~ peace

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
totally awesome if not for anything else just to kill those days when you are waiting for your ride. Plus i dnt see to many cops at all saying that this is a weapon, at most theyd think some weird sex toy lol.

Dig it!

• Haha
Reactions: MolotovMocktail
D

Deleted member 125

totally awesome if not for anything else just to kill those days when you are waiting for your ride. Plus i dnt see to many cops at all saying that this is a weapon, at most theyd think some weird sex toy lol.

Dig it!

"oh shit the cops are here ditch the bb's...wait nah just blow it in my ass!"

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads