Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Cooperstown, Ny
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
A friend just gave me one of these and it is really powerful. Took a while to find out what it was called but I finally found the website. https://www.thepocketshot.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Shot some rocks with it and was really impressed. Fairly new product but I will add this to my must have list in my pack. I found out I have the Junior model so I can Imagine how powerful the Pro one is. ~ peace and watch the videos

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
Huh - interesting little thing. but dam - it does arrows too??!

OP
OP
A Simple Step Van
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Cooperstown, Ny
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Yeah I guess but that would not be compact. I like it because I can put a marble sized rock in it or a buncha bb's for buckshot. It's so simple! yet accurate and powerful. ~ peace

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Cincinnati ,OH
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
totally awesome if not for anything else just to kill those days when you are waiting for your ride. Plus i dnt see to many cops at all saying that this is a weapon, at most theyd think some weird sex toy lol.

Dig it!

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
totally awesome if not for anything else just to kill those days when you are waiting for your ride. Plus i dnt see to many cops at all saying that this is a weapon, at most theyd think some weird sex toy lol.

Dig it!
"oh shit the cops are here ditch the bb's...wait nah just blow it in my ass!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
conner Portable Shelters 5
Alaska Technology 7
M Making a Living 11