Powerful and Compact

Threads
Current Location
Cooperstown, Ny
Website
www.youtube.com
A friend just gave me one of these and it is really powerful. Took a while to find out what it was called but I finally found the website. https://www.thepocketshot.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Shot some rocks with it and was really impressed. Fairly new product but I will add this to my must have list in my pack. I found out I have the Junior model so I can Imagine how powerful the Pro one is. ~ peace and watch the videos

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Huh - interesting little thing. but dam - it does arrows too??!

Threads
Current Location
Cincinnati ,OH
totally awesome if not for anything else just to kill those days when you are waiting for your ride. Plus i dnt see to many cops at all saying that this is a weapon, at most theyd think some weird sex toy lol.

Dig it!

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
totally awesome if not for anything else just to kill those days when you are waiting for your ride. Plus i dnt see to many cops at all saying that this is a weapon, at most theyd think some weird sex toy lol.

Dig it!
"oh shit the cops are here ditch the bb's...wait nah just blow it in my ass!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
conner Portable Shelters 5
Alaska Technology 7
M Making a Living 11

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Rhubarb Dwyer wrote on Itchey's profile.
Welcome! Just passed through St Augustine... What a vagrant's paradise!!
Bey
There are two traveler schools of thought: grab the pack and go, and extensive preparatory research....You can guess which one I'm buried in, at the moment....
Kenneth Clark wrote on Lilly's profile.
Hey are you still in/around riverside ca?
Today in Bum Feed News...
- groundscored an unsmoked cigarette
- they gave out kombucha?!?!
- no one burst into song while we were eating
BirdDaddy wrote on RavenSmith's profile.
Welcome!!!!
So I had a bunch of free Metrolink tickets, so yesterday first I took Coaster from San Diego to Oceanside, then used them to go all the way from Oceanside to Simi Valley (covering 150 miles in a day). I decided to stay with my SO again a couple of days as I came down pretty sick with cold and also need to buy some gear for the record breaking cold in CA. Soon enough I’ll head to Ventura and hitch from there!
Just over a month and a half until I plan to hit the road here in New Zealand. Figuring out what I need to store and what I need to sell. Anyone thats currently travelling got an Instagram? Looking to follow some fellow misfits in the mean time!
torn and conflicted in so many i cant see up anymore. The road calls, but knee is fucked and man, that shit dont seem sustainable for long. school sounds cool but debt is terrifying, housed up but no where feels like home. Drunk and freaked out on the east coast.
Oh my god, I feel winded for sure. It’s been a wild 3 days, and rough too. But I’m keeping my head high. I stayed under a stairwell at SDSU the first night, at Balboa Park the second night and last night was at Fiesta Island. I can already feel myself beginning to spiritually build character and have to overcome the anxiety of doing this (considering how bad my OCD was a long time ago... I consider this a success!)
Bey wrote on Rhubarb Dwyer's profile.
Daytona???!!!???...Oh, it's gonna get wild....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Howardtrends