Portugal?

lungfish

Reaction score
Website
www.spider-sprout.tumblr.com
hey y'all!
i'm headed to Portugal in a few days and I can't seem to find any info about radical spaces/squats/anarchist hoopla in the country at all. does anyone have any info? I'm looking for a place to stay in Lisbon and beyond but also into hearing about rad spots to check out. thaaanks!

• Sad
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
ya'll should meet up!

i dunno if you can find a copy, but have you tried the slingshot organizer? it usually has a list of resources like that in foreign countries. not sure if there's any in portugal, but it might be worth checking out. also, i think @rusty is in spain, maybe she knows something about portugal?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
if you end up there, come back and tell us about it :)

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I lived in portugal for the last 2 years (2012-13). There is a lot of alternative land projects all over, but looking for squats/punk scene, unfortunately is a lot of junkies and not much happening in the cities. Hit me up if you are still down there and need any contacts/pointers.
Sta. Clara in alentejo is pretty surrounded by freaks. Punks on the north side of the lake and hippies in the south, pretty good place to start.
I also made a land project down there, there should be a thread somewhere around (I think it says "waystation in the algarve", but too lazy to search/link it). Lots of pics. If you are interested in visiting, I cna try to contact the folks there-

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads