Portland, ME

Eshwhy Eskay

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
just stopping by to say Eswhy eskay is THE SHIT and y'all should all stop by and help out, if yer cool & nice people. me and a bunch of homies stayed there for a few days in June 2013 and we loved it. glad to hear it's still going strong!
Are you fucking kidding me?!?! My girl and I went up to N. Yarmouth Maine to farm and had no idea there was even any punks up there. Felt quite lonely in a town of italian loafer wearing yuppies (Portland ME) Anyways we are from NH and are coming back from the west in may so we are going to have to come up for a bit if ya'll have room by that time.
Sure, hit us up.

JAKYL RATWOLF

Reaction score
We use dogs and oil for heat.

using dogs for heat is the best. I am from NH. been traveling in Scandinavia for the last 2 months. I'm looking to collaborate with folx in the area on an existing land project until I can get something started on my own. I can do anything from a few days, to 2 months, or in-between. a tent or any shelter type thingy is cool here. I have tiny dog-child who acts big and luvs all other living things.

I've been in major cities a lot lately. I wanna be Queer in the Cuntry again!

are yall still into visitors/additions? wanna PM and maybe meet to see how we fit?

that one guy

Playful asshole
Banned
Reaction score
wife, kid, dog and I are actualy leaving in the next month for biddeford to visit a long time family friend (also a traveler; we're all grown up now with kids) But I'm not planning to be there till spring next year -we're just gonna wander the US by van, but I'd love to be able to know some like minded folk up there in stiff country.
Sorry I can't be there to help in winter, maybe winter of '16 though.

Eshwhy Eskay

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
They served us an eviction notice, they are trying to kick us out so they can sell the property for condos. Here's a link to the farm's page and a petition we made. I'm Jennifer Rose on facebook.

http://www.petitionhub.org/Save-Jensens-Farm-t-2361
https://www.facebook.com/EswhyEskayAFarm

We need help!

VOLUNTEER:

Farming, carpentry, website development, creating a kickstarter video, grant writing, promoting events, fundraising, outreach, grant writing, legal aid, automobile and tractor repair, landscaping, plumbing, electrical, and roofing.

DONATE:

We can accept cash, checks, and credit cards. You can donate directly through facebook with no fees. The farm also has a wish list of items to donate.

We are still up and running till they shut us down... and probably a little longer. We need people more than ever, we have a sweet little sheep spanging gig where we go out with a little lamb, and we are booking tons of house shows. We have a sketchy as fuuuck treehouse stage that we are trying to expand. We're trying not to keep people more than six days so we can get fresh blood cycling through, be prepared to be worked to death. Don't bother showing up if you can't be sober and behave. We are under totally under fire right now and we don't need any more legal hassles. But PLEASE tell everyone you can, we need help. Share the page, share the petition, donate, if we can get a decent down payment we can make an offer on the place. If you know anyone who can help in anyway, please let them know.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads