PNW

Reaction score
Well, it would seem my travels are gonna start again. I usually habe done the mid south and the mid west but.... I've never seen the ocean. So i figured I'd head west for a change. I wanna start in Seattle and move my way further south come winter. Any tips? Places to see? Is the weed really that much better?

Maki40

Reaction score
Just go for it. Yes, the ocean in the PNW is awesome and definitely worth checking out. The weed is definitely good as well but I'm not gonna say it's all that much better. Your tolerance will go up and the high won't be that much different... till you start dabbing.. but that gets expensive.

D

Deleted member 16701

Maybe go to Port Townsend and then down to the Olympic Rainforest and camp. You could stay at the Rainforest Hostel for like $5 or whatever you feel like paying. There are lots of good hiking trails all over if you're into that.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just as a heads up, there are so many threads on here about the PNW it is quite literally, ridiculous.

Just search for ANY destination in the PNW you want to know about in the search bar and I can damn near guarantee you will find something.

Reactions: Nickythedrifter420

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads