PNW

Current Location
St. Louis
Well, it would seem my travels are gonna start again. I usually habe done the mid south and the mid west but.... I've never seen the ocean. So i figured I'd head west for a change. I wanna start in Seattle and move my way further south come winter. Any tips? Places to see? Is the weed really that much better?

Maki40

Rambler
Current Location
Houston, tx
Website
m.youtube.com
Just go for it. Yes, the ocean in the PNW is awesome and definitely worth checking out. The weed is definitely good as well but I'm not gonna say it's all that much better. Your tolerance will go up and the high won't be that much different... till you start dabbing.. but that gets expensive.

ToadStuff

Rambler
Current Location
Tucson, Az
Maybe go to Port Townsend and then down to the Olympic Rainforest and camp. You could stay at the Rainforest Hostel for like $5 or whatever you feel like paying. There are lots of good hiking trails all over if you're into that.

Reactions: Nickythedrifter420

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Top Poster of the Month
Current Location
Bend, OR
Website
www.youtube.com
Just as a heads up, there are so many threads on here about the PNW it is quite literally, ridiculous.

Just search for ANY destination in the PNW you want to know about in the search bar and I can damn near guarantee you will find something.

Reactions: Nickythedrifter420