Places to shower | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Places to shower

G

Grubblin

This is an old post but I've seen several county fairgrounds that have spaces for RVs for traveling event participants. They'll have showers and sometimes they're free. You'll have to ask, they don't advertise it.

Also public pools. If you can afford the pool they'll have showers included. Even if you can't afford the pool they'll let you just shower at a much cheaper rate. To get into the local pool here it's $18,. Just to take a shower it's $2.

You can also Google free and paid showers. I was surprised at the results. It's how I find most of my places.

D

deleted user

I don't think this will help as much as others, but, I would like to let you know about the shower I carry. it's a 5-gallon bag that I leave in the sun. you can get it at Wal-Mart, and it's easy to fill up in town. if you're ready to move, though, it kind of sucks since you're carrying 5-gallons of water. I always empty mine.

Time4Change

Reaction score
I second wearing flip flops if at all possible... so much easier to prevent issues then having to address them after the fact. Traveling with athletes feet or ringworm would be a nightmare, especially if you can't stay on top of hygiene all the time or afford medication

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads