places to get lucky | Squat the Planet

places to get lucky

jimbo slice

Reaction score
What are some of the best towns..shows.. festivals..clubs..bars..nieghborhoods.. to go get laid??,just wondering any experiences at places to hat have the best sex lyfe??

Reactions: Turbo E

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
Just to let you know, this community has a lot of creepy messages from men with fewer than 50 posts about sex, so you may not be well received. There are also a fair few folks here with a pretty puritanical mindset regarding sex due to their politics; they usually would revel in cussing you out - deservedly or not - for having a blind libido.

I'd say if you're approaching the issue of sex with this level of deliberation, it'd be wise to hire a whore. While costly, it's a more sound method of "getting the job done" without simply using others as masturbation aids. That said, if you're young, try going to college, or staying in hostels in Europe and Australia if you can't stomach the idea of paying for sex. But be careful not to hurt people with your goddamn dick, and I don't mean physically so much as I mean emotionally.

An all-around better disposition in my opinion is to simply be heartily and verily yourself, following your own desires outside of sex, and simply knowing that at the right time you'll find what you're looking for.

roughdraft

Reaction score
@jimbo slice - assuming you're a younger or simply less experienced guy, don't get down about what the naysayers will sling your way and just follow @HillbillyCastro's advice, you can see from the post above his word is very thorough

I'll say in another way, that when you're honestly doin well in what you're doin and you're really happy..or at least moderately positive all things considered..you become much more attractive, the key word is HONESTLY because you'll be glowing and thereby you'll find the right situation in which to meet somebody who's on the correct wavelength and feasibly have enjoyable sex. so you see you don't need to look for a particular place like a bar or a whatever but you should happen upon it in a natural way

now this glowing state is something you absolutely cannot get away with faking and if you try, especially with the intention of 'getting laid duude!!!' you will find out the hard way why that is and why some people will be rubbed the wrong way by this kind of question

wishing you well

Reactions: Turbo E and Odin

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I hear Grindr is a great way to find all the sex you could want!

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
What are some of the best towns..shows.. festivals..clubs..bars..nieghborhoods.. to go get laid??,just wondering any experiences at places to hat have the best sex lyfe??

the first step in getting infinite lays is to upload a profile pic/avatar. you'll be drowning in dicks! you... uh, did mean dicks right?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
the first step in getting infinite lays is to upload a profile pic/avatar. you'll be drowning in dicks! you... uh, did mean dicks right?

Dammit Matt... hic !

Infinite lays is: UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START. Sound Test (Japanese version only) - Hold A and B while pressing START.Mar 7, 2017 lol

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Stop trying to get lucky you might just get laid.

Fukn world.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dammit Matt... hic !

Infinite lays is: UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START. Sound Test (Japanese version only) - Hold A and B while pressing START.Mar 7, 2017 lol

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A.

That is just fucking hilarious. Wonderful post.

My advice? Don't try so hard and it will find you.

I'M so damn glad there are not a whole bunch on flame threads on here, and rather some sound advice. Thanks StP. Stayin' classy.

Reactions: Odin

Goldenvoid

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
The Panhandle bar in downtown Anchorage is a great spot and also The Black Angus motel and lounge in Anchorage. But if ya wanna be picked up by women Darwin's Theory in Anchorage. But then again you don't lose your girlfriend ya lose your TURN

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Also... when on the road..what's the best place I can stop and grab a nice cock meat sandwich?

I make a mean cock meat sandwich. With cucumber, eggplant, and my special sauce.

It's totally vegan, free range, and GMO free. But beware, it has an alcohol content of 6.0%.

Served with a side of Rocky mountain oysters.

::hungry::::hungry::::hungry::

• Haha
Reactions: Object

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads