OW! FUCK!! Kanker sores!?

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Damn it apparently i have two kanker sores in my mouth that hurt like a bitch. anyone know any remedies to make it not feel like a midget is in my lip feeding off my flesh?

B

Benny

It's really spelled canker but it's painful mouth sores usually associated with vitamin deficiencies or poor eating habits. It can also occur with immune system disorders, stress, menstrual cycle or a myriad of other crap. It's an American thing...haha..jk

brute

Reaction score
OW! FUCK!! syphilis

whenever i notice a premature case of the HERPES erupting on my face i will overdose on different aminos. . . try heavy doses of the LYSINE. i dont know the exact mg off my head

never had a sore inside my mouth tho

derekja

Reaction score
Ow! I hate canker sores. I get them from pineapple.

I've had good luck with this over-the-counter stuff called "Kanka" It's a brown liquid that you drop on the sore and it numbs it and coats it with a film that supposedly helps it heal. I don't know that it actually heals any faster, but it's sure nice to not have it hurt!

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
okay thanks guys. Yeah I got em from stress. My dad passed away last week.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads