Over it. | Squat the Planet

Over it.

D

Deleted member 14481

The insane cold of MN has me look for warmer times and better days, in the near future. It's been 4 years, and I have at least 1 more to go. I'm staying put, so I can vote in the 2020 perz election, but then I plan on leaving mid-2021 or early 2022. I don't even know if I would say I feel antsy about it. I'm just sick of this freakish cold!

schmutz

cooler than you
Reaction score
This winter was a killer. I'm feeling the same way in Omaha

D

Deleted member 125

I feel ya about the cold, I was pretty stoked to be around snow again after 2 years but it was a pretty mild winter here in Richmond.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
You have been stationed 4 years!!!?? Holy shit! And your only reason for staying is to vote in 9 months? You can register to vote anyplace you go you know? The cold sucks sometimes but so does the heat. I say if you dont like it leave, if your gonna stay quit bitching. Another year, your choice, quit bitching, especially when its starting to warm up now. I love cold and snow!!! I live to ski so without it I'm lost. I live in -30, 3 months out of the year for it. I say move bro! Vote elswhare...

D

Deleted member 14481

This winter was a killer. I'm feeling the same way in Omaha

I'm actually thinking about heading down that way. However cold it is, it's not as cold as it is here. And my luck is about to run out up here, anyway.

And, BirdDaddy, we're not bros. My siblings know how to talk to people. If you don't like my bitchin' go to a different thread. I can bitch all I want.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads