out of debt! ....kinda | Squat the Planet

out of debt! ....kinda

M

Mouse

as some of you may know I've been scraping pennies together so that when I get done some shit I can get a van like thing and travel again.

well, I thought about my plan and realized I could take the $ i have now and pay off all my credit card debt. so I did. I'm officially OUT OF THE HOLE

just in time, too, it seems. obama has the credit companies running scared and they are all jacking interest rates sky high lately.

but now I'm broke again lol. which is fine, I'll still be on track like i was before. It is sad to look at my savings account being all empty and pathetic.

but still... the good news is... No debt!

now those pesky student loans... hmmm? that bridge will get crossed someday, maybe.

M

Mouse

eh, well, as of yesterday I lost my job. so this money saving thing has gotten complicated.

cross your fingers for unemployment and a new and better job somewhere down the line.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads